Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks everyone!!

Yay, Deb! That's especially awesome for you as a new vaper! VB is my one and only juice supplier, so if you want some suggestions, I'll be happy to help you out. Also, take the time to read the forums, especially the sticky post up top about caring for VB juice. Since it's made fresh, it requires different handling than most other juices.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks so much BonnyC!!! I really appreciate the info and the offer of help. Will gladly take any and all suggestions. I will pm you.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ooooo thanks for the contest! I definitely would like to try some of your juices! And now I know where I can Jamaican Rum in 70/30 : ) Hoping I win this, cuz I've spent everything and then some trying to get started in vaping! lol

It looks like you got your wish...
15917530811.gif

And Thank You to VB for the contest... (plus making it 'No Purchase Necessary'!!) :thumb:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks everyone!! lol Yeah I did spacekitty! I needed this so badly! I am super stoked. Not just to win this, but because it introduced me to what seems to be an amazing company. It was suggested that I go read some of their threads......so I did. I'm blown away by everyone at Vaporbomb, and can't wait to try these juices! Thanks again VB for offering this and being so generous. And for picking my post # in the random thingy! lol : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread