Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Not yet. I had pm'd that I might have to wait a bit to figure out which nic levels I need if that's ok. I really screwed up on the last juice and got way too high of a nic level. But I may just have to do it and guess. My SIL was going to order last week, so I was going to order two samples on hers in diff nic levels. But she didn't, and the waiting is killing me! Jamaican rum is calling to me!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Finally placed my order!! So excited. I really had wanted to try a couple sample sizes of different nic levels, but this waiting was driving me nuts. So I finally just picked one, and tried one juice in a lower level. Here's what I got.

Jamaican Rum (30 ml all others were 10 ml)
Strawberry Pie (a review talked me into this one)
Pnut Butter Cup
Green Apple
Hypnotic Mist
Harry's Irish Cream
Kona Coffee + sweetner

I love Kona, and got the Harry's Irish Cream thinking those might be quite tasty mixed together. : )

Hugs to Michelle, Mutt and everyone at Vaporbomb! Can't wait to try y'alls juices.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Got my juice today!! And awwwww even though this was a GC y'all even sent me an extra freebie, that was so sweet and so not expected. I think my Jamaican Rum got homesick and this went from Ohio to Texas by way of Jamaica. lol

So far I've loaded my Jam Rum....yumm yumm and the pnut butter cup since this is the one that I just didn't know if I'd like in a vape or not. So far so good. A little more peanut buttery than chocolatey, but still pretty good. Can't wait to try the others. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread