Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Great news Rob! A couple of thoughts.
1. When you have the sale night, it is extremely difficult to get the one I get my heart set on. It's got nothing to do with my end, but your server load and/or getting to paypal checkout. Can you look into that please?
2. In the event that #1 cannot be improved, can you make multiple of each? I know some just want one that is unique, but the fact that they are the best PV mod out there is why you sell them so quickly and they re-sale fast.
Thanks for any consideration.

after reading thru the thread of the last sale, i'm tempted to spring for a server or two...

and if i can pre-install some custom software written by yours truly, it's a done deal :)

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
The super mini is one that hasn't been openly discussed much. It is a very small 18490...basically 14500 size but you can use an 18490 in it. They are very neat, but very time consuming to make. Sorry for the hasty picture. From Left to Right, Woodvil 18490, Super Mini and Mini.

So the super mini (wood) is like the mini 2.1(metal)..... 3ml bottle and 18490?
THe mini (wood) is like the original mini metal ..... 3 ml bottle, 14500?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow... the super mini looks smaller than the mini, but carries a 18490!?!
Love at first sight :wub:

Thanks for the pic, Lisa!

It is a very tight fit for that 18490! I have a Redwood Burl Super Mini with a Plank door!

IMG_1389.jpg

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I get asked everyday when are you going to build wood mods. I just started a wood run I have spent the last couple days getting ready checking wood inventory ordering bits and more wood of course cleaning the shop and getting my wood tools ready for action. Its been along time and I am looking forward to building some magical wood mods .

I am going to build 200 to 300 wood mods. It will take 8 to 10 weeks.
Woodvils 18650s, 18490s and mini woodvils & possibly some super minis if time allows.
There will be no vv woodvils this run.
I don't have time to order and get any stabilized wood this is going to be standard wood mods. I have a ton of lumber in the shop and I want to use it.

PLEASE DON'T ASK TO PRE-ORDER i WILL SAY NO.
I don't care if god told you to ask, I won't budge. Even if Elvis asked me to pre-order, I will tell him no...and I love the king.
I am not taking any custom orders. Please don't ask I will say no.
I will keep the tradition and post progress pics as the mods start to take shape.

Not even for ELVIS???!!!!!Now that's some serious stuff right there!:D

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
It is a very tight fit for that 18490! I have a Redwood Burl Super Mini with a Plank door!

View attachment 262937

8-o:thumbs::drool: and of course :wub:

Karen, that is a beauty!

How exciting, my very first woodvil that will be all my own. Great news Robert!!!

ETA: and now we know:

how much wood could a wood ruff rough if a wood ruff could ruff wood? About 200 to 300!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread