Its woodvil time

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardnipples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
Highland, IL
Rob, thanks for taking my pre-order! I appreciate that, you're a real stand up guy!

Oh don't call screaming at him I'm just kidding...but your stomach did drop a little and you did have a bit of rage for a second didn't you? didn't you...you guys should feel bad about all of those bad thoughts that just went through your head. :)

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Rob, thanks for taking my pre-order! I appreciate that, you're a real stand up guy!

Oh don't call screaming at him I'm just kidding...but your stomach did drop a little and you did have a bit of rage for a second didn't you? didn't you...you guys should feel bad about all of those bad thoughts that just went through your head. :)

Now had it been Alice, Karen or Lisa I might have flinched, but I saw it was Nippy and knew you were just dreaming ;)

Last edited:

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
The super mini is one that hasn't been openly discussed much. It is a very small 18490...basically 14500 size but you can use an 18490 in it. They are very neat, but very time consuming to make. Sorry for the hasty picture. From Left to Right, Woodvil 18490, Super Mini and Mini.

I'll take all three of them, just send me the PP invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread