Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Bringing this up front again... it's really doing it for me right now. I've got Wakonda in the Chaice for the day time, and I don't want nothing but the Cure in my Nuppin for the night time. It just keeps getting better (as I suspected it would) I am thankfully not getting a big s'more in the face. I'm still getting a dry chocolate liquour, but it's simultaneously mellowed and become more complex with age. I am so stoked that I still have 120mL from the first batch of this.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Bringing this up front again... it's really doing it for me right now. I've got Wakonda in the Chaice for the day time, and I don't want nothing but the Cure in my Nuppin for the night time. It just keeps getting better (as I suspected it would) I am thankfully not getting a big s'more in the face. I'm still getting a dry chocolate liquour, but it's simultaneously mellowed and become more complex with age. I am so stoked that I still have 120mL from the first batch of this.

I think we may need to revise the description - I get that dark chocolate liquour sometimes, too - I love it!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Thats all I taste! A creamy chocolate liqueur! SOOO good!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I am on my 2nd 60ml bottle of the Cure! always have REO loaded up with it, starting to be my adv, hate to say it, but strawnilla might be down to #2, Wow, decisions, decisions!

Wow - an ADV, you say?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just got the cure today. It's subtle. It's delicious. It's subtly delicious (deliciously subtle ?). I can take this juice with me in the morning and vape it all day.
Move over Wakonda.

The warriors will not be pleased ;) LMAO!~

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Just got the cure today. It's subtle. It's delicious. It's subtly delicious (deliciously subtle ?). I can take this juice with me in the morning and vape it all day.
Move over Wakonda.
ironeyescody.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Very long time friends daughter got married this past weekend. While we were at the reception I ran into a few other vapers and pulled out the VR mod/ Nuppin loaded with the Cure. Took a big pull and a young lady said " That smells just like smores!"... Bingo!

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
It's funny you should say that Burnie. I've thrown a bunch of different builds a the Cure, ( the VR/ Nuppin is built to 0.4 ohms using dual Clapton coils) but I get the best flavor from it when it's loaded into my Taifun GTII with a simple 28g coil built to dead on 1 ohm. Have you let it breath a bit?

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
It's funny you should say that Burnie. I've thrown a bunch of different builds a the Cure, ( the VR/ Nuppin is built to 0.4 ohms using dual Clapton coils) but I get the best flavor from it when it's loaded into my Taifun GTII with a simple 28g coil built to dead on 1 ohm. Have you let it breath a bit?
Yep, but I vape under 6 watts, closer to 5 watts most of the time (2.4Ω coil at 3.4v to 3.6v). Going to try higher to see what it does, but not thinking this one is going to be a keeper for me.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yep, but I vape under 6 watts, closer to 5 watts most of the time (2.4Ω coil at 3.4v to 3.6v). Going to try higher to see what it does, but not thinking this one is going to be a keeper for me.

You can always swap it for something else you would like to try...:)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

The Cure comes alive with the heat. If you were to drop your resistance to 2.0 ohms, at 3.6 volts you would only bump up to 6.5 watts. Maybe give it a shot and see if the flavor improves for you...;)

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
The Cure comes alive with the heat. If you were to drop your resistance to 2.0 ohms, at 3.6 volts you would only bump up to 6.5 watts. Maybe give it a shot and see if the flavor improves for you...;)
Totally agree! I like it in small chamber with .6ohm, or dual coil .4... but for me, the thing is 1.5 id coil. anything bigger and I loose the top notes.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
When I first got my bottle of Cure, I got cinnamon over any other flavour, then the chocolate started to join the cinnamon ..OK, but not something I'd seek out as a flavour profile at that time.

Gradually, as I've picked it up for a few minutes now and then, I've noticed the cinnamon/spice taste start to calm ..not enough for me, but better.

Just half an hour ago, I picked it up again ...the cinnamon has begun turning into a pleasantly spicy pepper tone alongside the dark chocolate! Perhaps it's beginning to turn into s'mores! (I wouldn't know as I've never had one) :D

I'm wondering if I should have put my bottle of Cure into a plastic bottle when it arrived!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I hit the Cure every day - my 2nd favorite juice now, displacing Radioactive. I just rebuilt a Manta today to ~1 ohm with twisted 29g, 2mm mandrel, a departure from my norm of subohm lung hitting freakiness. Not sure how I feel about this vape style now - but the flavor's incredible. I was hitting it with dual 26g, ~.4 ohms, and it was more tobacco forward and the chocolate was darkish. At 1 ohm single coil, it's a more milky chocolate to me, the tobacco's there but better blended with the whole smores dealio.

Hoping I dig this style of vaping - I'd love the battery life and less juice consumption of .7-1 ohm builds.

Anyway such a home run, The Cure...unbelievably tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread