I've Been #Cured!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Filled up the reo from a freshly tapped bottle that's been steeping since the drop. To my taste buds it's changed a bit, but not a lot. The cocoa powder and cinnamon flavors are still up front for me. But now there is a smokier NET in the mix. It's quite nice. I wish there was more marshmallow and graham cracker taste in there, but this is still very good. I'm vaping it on dual coil nuppin at .3 ohms.

EDIT: I've had a smores moment too - the Mrs. noted that there was a distinct smores smell after loading up the cure. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Filled up the reo from a freshly tapped bottle that's been steeping since the drop. To my taste buds it's changed a bit, but not a lot. The cocoa powder and cinnamon flavors are still up front for me. But now there is a smokier NET in the mix. It's quite nice. I wish there was more marshmallow and graham cracker taste in there, but this is still very good. I'm vaping it on dual coil nuppin at .3 ohms.

EDIT: I've had a smores moment too - the Mrs. noted that there was a distinct smores smell after loading up the cure. :)
The cinnamon & chocolate are what I mainly get, but the 'cinnamon' has turned into a more gentle spice, which I suppose must be something to do with the NET - I could live without the spiciness, but it's OK. I love chocolate, and I'd like more Graham cracker & Marshmallow too.
I've been adding 10-12% of a VG chocolate to it to increase the VG level, but could make some using cracker & marshmallow to add instead to see what difference it makes.

Interesting you get very similar flavours using totally different equipment - I'm just using a MOW tank with 1.8ohm coil on an iStick at 7 - 7.5W ...just changed the tank over to a Coolfire at 7.5W and the chocolate is more prominent than the spiciness! :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm still puffing on it at 1 ohm twisted 29g single coil in a manta. It almost tastes like a smores pop tart with a spicy tobacco - I love love love love it. But it's not quite a "desert" vape for me so much as a bold and robust adv.i too would enjoy more marshmallow and graham cracker for more of a desert vape.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

I think the next revision will be this - I think I want to retain the Original Cure though, it's broken into my rotation. I alternate tanks of The Cure and The Virus in the Herakles tank - 35 watts or so? I love it.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I think the next revision will be this - I think I want to retain the Original Cure though, it's broken into my rotation. I alternate tanks of The Cure and The Virus in the Herakles tank - 35 watts or so? I love it.
I'm developing quite a liking for it ...using it today, but of course, mine has a percentage of a dark chocolate 100%VG added to it (around 10-12%).
As I said though, I can make a simple Graham cracker and/or marshmallow to add the extra VG to it with.

It was certainly worth the longer steeping wait, as I didn't love it for some time due to the spice/cinnamon strength.

I have no doubt that if you made a version with those attributes, it would be amazingly good! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm developing quite a liking for it ...using it today, but of course, mine has a percentage of a dark chocolate 100%VG added to it (around 10-12%).
As I said though, I can make a simple Graham cracker and/or marshmallow to add the extra VG to it with.

It was certainly worth the longer steeping wait, as I didn't love it for some time due to the spice/cinnamon strength.

I have no doubt that if you made a version with those attributes, it would be amazingly good! :)

Anyone mix with peeps yet? :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Anyone mix with peeps yet? :)
At first I tried a little vanilla, but since, I've only mixed a chocolate with it - love the darker, rich chocolate ones so much, I don't want to weaken that flavour with something else.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this juice just the way it is! I personally would not like anything sweeter... that's what the Virus is for! For me, it's the perfect amount of sweet, spice, chocolate, and creaminess (maybe that's the marshmallow?) with some really nice, subtle "high" notes (maybe the coconut???). It's in my top 3 favorites for sure.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I LOVE this juice just the way it is! I personally would not like anything sweeter... that's what the Virus is for! For me, it's the perfect amount of sweet, spice, chocolate, and creaminess (maybe that's the marshmallow?) with some really nice, subtle "high" notes (maybe the coconut???). It's in my top 3 favorites for sure.

Great feedback!~

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
ACB is solid - how about Frenilla?

I may have to try that in my veritas, or set up another st. Still have at least 10mls of the oops mix in a unicorn bottle.
The Frenilla I have is super-steeped, so it should be a good match.

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
It's a rare rainy day here in San Diego and man was the [HASHTAG]#Cure[/HASHTAG] a fantastic way to kick off the weekend. Vaping it with a black cold brewed iced coffee from Starbucks and good god is that combo out of this world.

Edit: Forgot to mention my setup got it in an atlantis v1 with the .5 coil on a Sigelei 150. Still playing around with the wattage but liking it around 25-28 so far

KBMP529

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Levittown, NY
Was reading through this thread today and realized it's been about a month since my [HASHTAG]#Cute[/HASHTAG] started steeping! Pushing a tank of Mah Peeps through the Atlantis and then it's up next!

Reading this thread reminds me that I have a bottle hidden away in the steep cabinet.. Going to have to pull this out this week and let it air out overnight and load up a plastic unicorn bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread