Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Hi guys!

I don't know who's who anymore! I see some of my old friends are still hanging around but I also see a lot of new faces, and I'm shy. :oops:.

I wanted to say sorry for somewhat dropping off the face of the internet for the last... what, year? Those of you who have me on Facebook know that I've had a long line web jobs to do and I had a 'real' job for a while there (Until I finished the project). I'm back working at a call center -- Oh, life. You silly, silly thing. I hate you. :p

I just wanted to say hi! I'm back! I missed PIF, and I kept up with a lot of you outside of it, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things. Who are our regulars? Who do I need to get to know? Who is still here that remembers good ol' Sallana?

As far as vaping goes I do not have anything exciting to report. I am still the same old boring Sallana in that regard. eGos and LR Atties =D

So! If you don't know me -- Please introduce yourselves! If you do know me -- let me know you're still here! Excited to get back in the PIF spirit :)

:wub:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Welcome back, GF!

Some of us oldies (3 years next week) are still here day in and out...... ;) Thought maybe you had quit vaping or even found a new home, but so glad that it is actually productive living that has kept you away for so long.

Now that you're here, I'll send a hug whenever we pass! {{Sal}}

(((JAN))) I still vape like a gosh darn fiend. 18mg and go through about 30ml in... 4 days? a week? Something like that. Hey, at least it's not 24 anymore.... :p

Great to see you're still around, Jazz =D How is utopia with Loxy? :D

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Hi Sal. :) We have missed ya. Welcome back.

((PRISM)) -- How are you girly!? What are you vaping on these days? I see you around facebook every now and then, but you're never on long enough for me to chat with you. Go team blue! =p

Hi Sal, I'm still around. Lurking most of the time :p
missed you :)

((Lulu)) -- I've missed you too! If you can believe it, my husband has finally moved on to things other than Cinnamon... but he had to actually stop vaping and then start again, lol. He's hooked up with Mint Chocolate Chip and Banana Waffles now... I'd never have thought I'd see the day!

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
((PRISM)) -- How are you girly!? What are you vaping on these days? I see you around facebook every now and then, but you're never on long enough for me to chat with you. Go team blue! =p

LOL, I have been pretty much vaping a reg cig sized Volt from Smokeless image for over a year and their RY4 or Halo's Tribeca. I tried all kinds of mods but they always seemed to harsh. It is nice they came out with a small tank for them so I don't have to keep dripping the carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread