Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Aug 12, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered the Supra dual parallel box mod and the Duplx rta on 1 Aug 2015. The package arrived in a reasonable amount of time, but when I opened it, there was no packing material inside at all. The Duplx rta box opened up during shipping (due to no packing material) and all of the parts were loose in the bottom of the main box. Upon inspection, I discovered that the rebuildable section was NOT included even though I paid for it. Additionally, one of the carbon fiber panels on the Supra box mod was not installed correctly. It was very obvious that it was incorrectly glued on.

I don't think this is acceptable when you are spending $160. I contacted the company immediately. I was extremely calm and did not become aggressive or use ANY foul language. Olivier, the CEO of J Well France, responded in less than a day. Great, I thought. He asked for pictures. I complied within minutes, but then they stopped communicating with me. I sent a few emails explaining what happened (again) but they were all ignored. After 8 days I finally sent an email indicating I would report this to my credit card company and post on the forums. Surprisingly Olivier responded to me within an hour.

His response was, "what can I do for you?". Seriously? I had already explained the issue at least 3 times, and he wants to know what he can do for me? I told him I fixed the carbon fiber panel on the Supra box mod myself, and that I ONLY wanted a little customer service. I wanted to at least be acknowledged by his company, and more importantly, I wanted the rebuildable section for the Duplx that I had paid for. He apologized, finally, and said they were going to send me a new Duplx. He asked for my name and address which surprised me since I already have an account with them due to the order I had made. I gave him the full address though.

That was on 20 Aug 2015, and it was the last time I heard from Olivier. I sent two more emails about a week or two apart. He won't even respond to me, and I never did get the part I paid for. I am very upset.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread