Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I did, yes, and it WAS very good. My reference was more to the original cartoon though, which I'm old enough to remember. :blush:

We JUST completed a small group buy from over in the Tootle Puffer's thread, for the original parts. Depending on what you order, you CAN build up enough for free shipping. I wish we had known...(sorry, Mike).

Drip Tips | Crown Series | shop.vonerl.com

Oops ... missed that for sure. But thanks for the heads up. How'd you get past the ECF rules doing a group buy. You sneaky people you.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think the adapter w/ a KFV4 drip tip would work well.

For 4 tip would be OK with the Crown adapter, as I've been using the "3" tip with the Cone.

Sorry about the wet mess at the fill hole. :facepalm:

20170831_142346 (Medium).jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Did I say that out loud????????

:blink:

What are we talking about again? :unsure:

Nothing to see here people, just move along.

For 4 tip would be OK with the Crown adapter, as I've been using the "3" tip with the Cone.

Sorry about the wet mess at the fill hole. :facepalm:

View attachment 683631

That looks nice! And I did a typo, I meant to say use the drip tip adapter w/ a KFV5 drip tip, not KFV4.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
You carry around a JWraps 30ml bottle hole?

How does one carry a hole?

WAIT! Don't answer that. :shock::w00t:

Ooooh Oooooh[emoji844]. I know! I know! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
When I talked with the nice gal at JAC (her name escapes me at the moment) she said they would be more than happy to fix anyone's JAC. In fact, she encouraged me to pass this sentiment on to fellow threadsters.

Thanks, Bronze. I might just contact them. I just hate sending stuff off.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks, Bronze. I might just contact them. I just hate sending stuff off.

I feel the same about sending something back for repair. If you do try again to remove the magnet and you are successful, can you please post how you were able to get it out. I have the same issue with the Jac where the cover is flapping at the bottom. The magnet is in the slot perfectly however I think it needs to be not perfect if this makes sense.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I feel the same about sending something back for repair. If you do try again to remove the magnet and you are successful, can you please post how you were able to get it out. I have the same issue with the Jac where the cover is flapping at the bottom. The magnet is in the slot perfectly however I think it needs to be not perfect if this makes sense.

If I could find the right kind of strong magnet--for example from Amazon--then I wouldn't have a problem of removing the offending magnet and glueing it back in. Should anyone know what I should order...

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I know...especially back to the UK where transpo is even slower.

I've been going back and forth with Amy at JAC Vapour. Here's what I just received:

Our technicians have advised that they have a bigger magnet that they use to get these magnets out if they are in the wrong way round. Not sure exactly where to purchase these from but I am sure Amazon would sell a strong magnet to do this! :)

Does anyone here have an idea for getting the current magnet out by using either another magnet or a tool for just digging it out?

Then I could asked Amy to send me a couple of replacement magnets and glue it back myself.

Thanks!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I've been going back and forth with Amy at JAC Vapour. Here's what I just received:

Our technicians have advised that they have a bigger magnet that they use to get these magnets out if they are in the wrong way round. Not sure exactly where to purchase these from but I am sure Amazon would sell a strong magnet to do this! :)

Does anyone here have an idea for getting the current magnet out by using either another magnet or a tool for just digging it out?

Then I could asked Amy to send me a couple of replacement magnets and glue it back myself.

Thanks!

This is the strongest magnet in my house. Advertised as 50 lb. pull. I use it to hold our attic stairway door closed. No idea, really, if it would pull the JAC magnet out.

MASTER MAGNETICS 50 lb. Pull Universal Latch Retrieving Magnets-96394 - The Home Depot

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Thanks!
Amy...that's her name! Nice gal. I tried a few magnets and none of them worked. But none of them were especially strong magnets either. Don't know of any other way to get them out without hacking up the slot it is in. For the record, the magnets that came out of mine were the ones on the device (not the door). And after re-inserting them (without glue) the wobble fixed itself over the course of a few days. It's as tight as a drum now. Never heard of anything like this fixing itself but it did in my case.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011