• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
That is only 36 minutes from me. Is everyone ok with the Tavern? Do they have any outside seating for spring/summer goodness? I can start to look around and see if someplace else will accommodate us if the Tavern isn't for everyone.
If we start small then we could just go to a Starbucks (fivebucks-LOL). I will bring my Plano TB with a few different mods and Atomizers/t-tips/juices/mixing ingredients/adapters and so on.
Ok Jax Vapers-let's get a meet going. The JVC group needs to be born-PM me if interested and I will get with the ?Tavern?/ owner and Celestino to see what we can set up, I am happy to find another location if need be.

Adding: Need to find out if they have internet access.

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I'm from Palm Coast, about an hour out of Jax. Would love to meet you all!!

I'll keep an eye on this thread for any developments!!

I would love to have you come to a meet when we get one scheduled and perhaps one a month or every other month-what ever works for everyone.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I am going to check out Town Center and see if the Bahama Breeze will let us use the patio.

Should we get a Jax group going here? If you are interested pm me and I will see about getting a specific social group set up here and we can go forward getting our own little corner set here.
I want to try and get a location that will accommodate all Jax and surrounding members.
We will have to make sure to have enough money (3-5 dollars each) to give to the server for taking a couple or three tables for more than an hour or two to make it worth her/him loosing these tables for the time we are there. Whether you eat or not-we want to be able to come back and have them happy when we call for another gathering.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
I am going to check out Town Center and see if the Bahama Breeze will let us use the patio.

Should we get a Jax group going here? If you are interested pm me and I will see about getting a specific social group set up here and we can go forward getting our own little corner set here.
I want to try and get a location that will accommodate all Jax and surrounding members.
We will have to make sure to have enough money (3-5 dollars each) to give to the server for taking a couple or three tables for more than an hour or two to make it worth her/him loosing these tables for the time we are there. Whether you eat or not-we want to be able to come back and have them happy when we call for another gathering.

I'm down
10char

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Just had a fun experience at the Beachcomber on A Street in St Augustine Beach. Went 2 nights in a row and the first waiter uses an Iolite and the second night the waiter was completely astounded with my P-18.
They have outdoor seating/picnic tables. Right on the beach and smoking is all around. Oysters were great, service was fun and enough sand and sun to enjoy forever-LOL. Is this too far out for everyone? Feedback wanted!!!!

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woot! Sweet!

Hey, you should start a thread with Jacksonville meetup and the date in this section. You could also go to event section and email asking to have it posted there. I tweeted the IVC thread and will advertise the meet wherever I can think of. Hope to see a group grow up there - I think you have the #'s if we get everyone in contact. Fingers crossed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread