Janty MID Series One - Now on PRE-ORDER SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railrust

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
NEW Janty MiD ONE Series E-Cigs

I just pre ordered one. Im a gadgets guy I have to see it.
The MiD "One" is unlike other e-cigarettes – it has virtually unlimited capabilities, and can be upgraded through the use of software modules. The MiD "One" out-of-the-box version, is able to perform the basic functions of a variable voltage e-cigarette, but with PC connectivity.
View attachment 156646
Pre-Order Limited stock edition MiD "One" shipping from 15 January 2013 onwards!

[h=2]JANTY MiD ONE device[/h]Specifications:
Variable Voltage/Variable Wattage - realtime control
Length: 116.6 mm

Diameter: 19.4 mm
device Weight: 40 grams
Number of Batteries: 2
Battery Type: 16340
Activation: Joystick
LED: RGB LED

Give me Power!
The Janty Mid Design ONE's Vaping profile margins are the widest in the market: the MID ranges from 0 to 8 volts, or from 0 to a whopping 25 watts! MiD delivers from 0 to 4 Amps!

Variable Voltage Janty MiD One allows you to custom control your voltage in real time.

Variable Wattage Janty MiD One allows you to custom control your wattage in real time.

Joystick?
Yes. The MID series comes with a joystick/button. It is the first ever e-cigarette to make use of a joystick/button. And it is a joy to use. The joystick allows you to easily navigate the menus of the device. More importantly, the joystick allows you to control your real time variable voltage or real time variable wattage. And guess what - you can switch easily between voltage and wattage and vape whatever you feel comfortable with.

Real Time Variable Voltage/Wattage?
Another innovation of the MiD is the Real Time Variable Voltage (RTVV) and the Real Time Variable Wattage (RTVW). This feature, together with the joystick, enables the MiD user to modulate voltage or power freely and in real time during your "freestyle" vaping and/or during the vaping or your pre-programmed profiles. Press the joystick up or down to increase or decrease the profile voltage/power in real time, any time you want during your puff to experience True Real Time Variable Voltage and True Real Time Wattage! We won't say more to describe this feature now, as you have to try it to truly realize how innovative and cool it is.

Statistics
Pull data: The MiD records the puffs you take. You can consult these records on the header of the MID Interface PC application. Our software modules *** will allow you to record and statistically showcase/share/compare each puff's duration, date, energy, duration and much more!

Vaping MiD "One" PC Application
The MiD Interface PC Application is compatible with Windows7, Parallels Desktop for Intel Macs and will be available for Android asap. The MiD can store up to 4 profiles internally in the device, but with the MiD PC application you can create, store and execute unlimited profiles on your PC. The MiD PC application allows you to use complete features such as editing and storing unlimited vaping profiles on your PC – which you can then store in your MiD device, or upload to the Coming Soon community website to share with your friends and followers!

Safety
Our MiD PRO HD batteries can handle up to 5500 mA. The MiD device automatically cuts off at 4000 mA. Our MiD HD PRO batteries will not get significantly hot and the MiD device's casing is made out of a special grade metal alloy that is both lightweight and has a high heat sinking capacity. Using our MiD HD PRO batteries with 2 or more ohms resistance atomizers is completely safe. Our dual battery architecture ensures that the loss of energy during vaping is virtually zero. Other so-called variable voltage devices using the single battery boost architecture typically have around 15% energy loss.

Janty MiD Series One Device - $129.95 - Pre-Sale Price - $110.00

Janty MiD Series One Starter Kit - $162.95 - Pre-Sale Price - $142.95

NEW Janty MiD ONE Series E-Cigs - NEW Janty MiD ONE Series E-Cigs here

Janty USA
Janty Canada
I just bought one. Im s gadgets guy. I have to hold it and see it.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
yep so did I and for the same reason. Against my better judgment I should say.

Never been a big fan of being a "first adopter" especially when it comes to E-cigs. But I got some Christmas cash. And for the vaporizer two carto's and two sets of batts. I will be 0$ out of pocket. It will be interesting then they get the android app for it. This better not work out the way the "Evic" have gone.

If your reading these Janty. It had better do what is advertised.

Railrust

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
yep so did I and for the same reason. Against my better judgment I should say.

Never been a big fan of being a "first adopter" especially when it comes to E-cigs. But I got some Christmas cash. And for the vaporizer two carto's and two sets of batts. I will be 0$ out of pocket. It will be interesting then they get the android app for it. This better not work out the way the "Evic" have gone.

If your reading these Janty. It had better do what is advertised.

I have made good and bad buys...this seems to be at the very least a VV and VM takes 510 and ego connections and the company makes good solid products. The only thing im worried about is the extra money its going to take to upgrade it. <modules>. Love the look of it. It seems not to be as fat as my Lavatube. Like the color as well. I personally think we made a good buy. Hope it works well with tanks...LOL I bought the kit so i can check out there cart that comes with it.

Railrust

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Im the same way...but I do buy a lot of first. Been satasfied most of the time. I remember buying the first Iphone when everyone was telling me not to. I had the extra cash as well and thought that this would be a good investment. The only problem I have is I'm a mac guy and only have Vista running on my mac. I wonder if I need to find Win 7 to run the software. Im sure I can find someone with Win 7 somewhere. I really dont like the idea of not really knowing what voltage you bumped it up to...<no window> but Im sure there is a way they have worked that out.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
only 142.95 for the Kit and then only another $49.95 for software modules..... That's well over $190

I'm kinda sceptical are there any reviews posted yet?

I passed on the kit. I got two carto's and two sets of batts for a little less than that. I have battery chargers out the yahoo. And am experienced enough vapor that I can plan ahead for batts. Dont need the "special" charger that comes with the kit.

The reviews is kinda my point of hesitation. Mainly due to the lack of trusted reviewers reviewing them and this :REVIEW OF THE JANTY NEO ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - YouTube

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
We are currently adding a few new features to our MiD such as the ability to program and vape user defined profiles through RMS and DC as well as a new mechanical development that introduces a zero force engaged battery screw lid.

For this reason, we have moved the shipment of all our MiD products to February 10, 2013. This is to give way for these new advanced features to be implemented in our production line. We apologize ahead for the delay. We understand that you’ve been anticipating our product, and it is through this anticipation that we work harder to provide you better technology. A technology that we don’t want you to miss.

In line with these changes, we are giving 2 liquid bottles for free to each current MiD order that is delayed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Janty updated the description to reflect single-battery operation:

MiD can be powered by a single cell high drain battery. MiD "One" will also work with off-the–shelf Li-ion with the follow specifications:

Battery dimensions:
Diameter: 16.7mm to 14.5mm
Height: 69.5mm to 66.5mm
Maximum discharge current as per battery specification MUST be 4.0A or more!
Note: A software module feature will be released that will allow the user to limit the maximum current of the MiD in order to safely use batteries which are less than 4A

Manete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2009
Barcelona
Yes, Janty has decided to give away 1 module for free to all pending order's for their delayed delivery instead of the 2 free bottles, with the module they can upgrade their MiD device :)

...As far as I read at Janty's facebook page, they will be giving for free a full module upgrade...-all modules-...not just 1

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
We are currently adding a few new features to our MiD such as the ability to program and vape user defined profiles through RMS and DC as well as a new mechanical development that introduces a zero force engaged battery screw lid.

For this reason, we have moved the shipment of all our MiD products to February 10, 2013. This is to give way for these new advanced features to be implemented in our production line. We apologize ahead for the delay. We understand that you've been anticipating our product, and it is through this anticipation that we work harder to provide you better technology. A technology that we don’t want you to miss.

In line with these changes, we are giving 2 liquid bottles for free to each current MiD order that is delayed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I had received this notice after I contacted Janty in order to confirm it would ship on time. I made a reply that I hope everyone was OK with.

I first suggested that they notify everyone proactively prior to release on the forums or email. And suggested since this is clearly an advanced vaporizer. That most of us were veterans and as such had established favorite juices. That while they would be appreciated. Hardware or modules would have a better response than the juice. I also commended them on being upfront with the delay. Saying that as a veteran vapor I have mods I use. I would rather wait a little then be facing a return or an immediate "improved" version released. And I was sincere in that belief. I think I did good.

In line with these changes, we are as well giving you 1 free upgrade of any of the bundles available on our site.

The response I posted was copied and pasted from their response to me. Nice catch on the FB page. I have copied that and saved for future reference. Although there are some things unclear in that update. Specifically this:

In line with these changes, we are as well giving customers who pre-ordered MiD before 8 January 2013, a FREE FULL UPGRADE TO THE MID PRO VERSION (this means you get the Full blast modules installed for free ).

I cannot seem to find "PRO" referenced in regard to either the device or modules. There is also a mix of plural and singular wording. (see highlighted). Yes this could easily be just me picking pepper out of fly shtt. IDK

Does anyone have an idea what the new single battery type will be?

so far I think Janty is handling this in a extremely professional manner. And if I am not mistaken. These corrections were issue brought up on the forums. That tells me they are listening and responding.

Last edited:

droknich

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Des Plaines, IL
I'm going to play devils advocate for a min here. I personally am not bothered by the modules being additional cost. This allows beginners to get a device that is a solid performer without completely breaking the bank on a crazy mod like the darwin or provari. When they advance in the ecig world and want to step up the game a little, they buy a module or two and get cracking on the features it offers. Think back to how much money you have spent going from device to device from the beginning. Most people start with a ego or junker, then go to some kinda 3.7-4.2 mod, then VV or VW. This is all those steps into one device, even at 180 I bet that's cheaper then the progression of devices and parts many of us have gone threw.

For $110 (sale at the moment) you get a very sexy device that will rock VV up to 6 and VW up to 15watt stock. This is the unspoken standard, vamo and zmax cant beat this and cost nearly the same. Factor in the provari is around $200 and the MID becomes quite a feature bargin! This device, if it works as well as the specs suggest, will be even more feature rich and advanced as a darwin (240$)! With these points in mind, I don't see why around $180 is obscene (factoring 50$ for all the modules). If its build quality, looks, and performance matches the claims, this will become a serious contender.

I pre ordered the MID because I believe it is truly the next step beyond VW vaping. I can see all kinds of possibilities with being able to control all these parameters, especially for rebuildables (some needing considerable heat up time to really get kicking). Also for those on the route of eventually completely quitting all vaping and analog, the tracking software could be very useful to stay on point, or widdle yourself down to a lower nic level.

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
I'm going to play devils advocate for a min here. I personally am not bothered by the modules being additional cost. This allows beginners to get a device that is a solid performer without completely breaking the bank on a crazy mod like the darwin or provari. When they advance in the ecig world and want to step up the game a little, they buy a module or two and get cracking on the features it offers. Think back to how much money you have spent going from device to device from the beginning. Most people start with a ego or junker, then go to some kinda 3.7-4.2 mod, then VV or VW. This is all those steps into one device, even at 180 I bet that's cheaper then the progression of devices and parts many of us have gone threw.

For $110 (sale at the moment) you get a very sexy device that will rock VV up to 6 and VW up to 15watt stock. This is the unspoken standard, vamo and zmax cant beat this and cost nearly the same. Factor in the provari is around $200 and the MID becomes quite a feature bargin! This device, if it works as well as the specs suggest, will be even more feature rich and advanced as a darwin (240$)! With these points in mind, I don't see why around $180 is obscene (factoring 50$ for all the modules). If its build quality, looks, and performance matches the claims, this will become a serious contender.

I pre ordered the MID because I believe it is truly the next step beyond VW vaping. I can see all kinds of possibilities with being able to control all these parameters, especially for rebuildables (some needing considerable heat up time to really get kicking). Also for those on the route of eventually completely quitting all vaping and analog, the tracking software could be very useful to stay on point, or widdle yourself down to a lower nic level.

I agree, I do believe that the MiD is truly the next step beyond VW... Can't wait to test-drive the real-time joystick control!!:p

droknich

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Des Plaines, IL
Just and update for people interested in the MiD.

I preordered my MiD directly on Jantys store a while back. Today I got an email saying that due to Chinese New Year and some manufactoring issues, they are again delaying the MiD. They are going to be refunding people, offering a 20% off code, and offering the full Platinum module bundle for free. So glad I preordered!!!

I inquired how they will be sure to get me the Platinum modules for free, since they didn't say much about it. Ill post here when I get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread