Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
I have received my pre-production Janty MiD for testing, and have been using it this week...

and I LOVE IT!!!

The unit is very small and light for a mod, it has a nice rubberized black finish, and looks and feels like an eGo on steroids, rather than a large, bulky mod.

The joystick control is revolutionary. I have quickly adapted to being able to control how strong a hit I want while I am vaping... so much so, that when I pick up a 'regular' mod, I am still trying to push the button UP!!!

Have not had a lot of time to play with the programmable functions yet... but love this unit without this function :)

Will keep you updated as I continue to test, but so far I am blown away....

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
New Janty MiD ONE Device - Now In Stock!!!

Janty MiD ONE Device
Screen Shot 2013-05-06 at 2.34.15 AM.jpg

JANTY MID ONE SERIES
What is MiD?
The MiD "One" is unlike other e-cigarettes – it has virtually unlimited capabilities, and can be upgraded through the use of reasonably priced software modules. Once you buy a software module to upgrade your out-of-the-box MiD "One", the purchased module is yours forever. A module is something you buy and own – it is not a service you pay for on a monthly basis. The MiD "One" out-of-the-box version, is able to perform the functions of a variable voltage e-cigarette, but with PC connectivity for REAL TIME monitoring and much more! Modules are NOT required for MiD to function. Please consult the below xcel columns for detailed descriptions!

What you get with MiD ""One" out-of-the-box
· Variable Voltage/Wattage ecig with 4 on-board step up/step down vaping profiles in the range of 3V to 6V or 4W to 15W

· Real time monitoring of battery levels, device temperature, atomiser resistance, vaping profile amplitude on board

· Free MiD PC Interface connectivity to retrieve device information, firmware updates, create user name for your device, retrieve number of puffs

· Create and save arbitrary vaping profiles with a rich editor in all kinds of waveforms in voltage or wattage, etc (see xcel list for details).

· Execution of arbitrary vaping profiles as a flat profile using the first voltage or wattage point of the profile you created on your timeline for a duration of your choice up to 12 seconds.

· Execution of arbitrary vaping profiles in a single LED colour and single HSL (hue, saturation, luminosity)

· All the safety feature such as reverse battery protection, short-circuit protection, overpower and under power protection, thermal monitoring etc (see xcel list for details)

· Log into midseries.com social web server, register you device, download latest MiD PC interface application, register yourself as MiD user, register your device, purchase modules to expand your out-of-the-box MiD "One"

Expand MiD
In order to expand the functionality of your device to enjoy revolutionary functions such as Real Time Variable Voltage and Real Time Variable Wattage, or programming, saving and executing arbitrary vaping waveforms, pulsation vaping, and much much more, you can purchase MiD software modules or bundles at HREF="http://www.midseries.com/store" target="_blank">http://www.midseries.com/store from 15 January 2013 onwards.

DEMO MODE
When you receive your MiD "One", you will be able to run module based extended functionalities for a limited time, after which it returns to it's out-of-the-box status which you have paid for. There are many reasons we went the modular way with the MiD, but a few of the more important ones are: · We want our customers to only pay for what they use – rather than sell the MiD series with all functions enabled, which some customers wont be needing, this way we let the customers themselves decide.

· Through the use of modules it is possible to always add new functionality to the MiD series

· Through the use of modules it is possible for us to have the community interact with us, and suggest modules they want us to make for them So basically, modules are there for you to explore – and buy – if you want the functionality they add.

Read more about MiD "One" HERE

JANTY MiD ONE Device
The Janty MiD ONE Device contains the following:

1x MiD ONE Device

1x USB PC communication cable (1m)

Intro SALE Price - $83.95

Specifications:

Length: 116.6 mm

Diameter: 19.4 mm

Device Weight: 40 grams

Number of Batteries: 2

Battery Type: 16340

Activation: Joystick

LED: RGB LED

Warranty:

MiD "One" is covered by our Janty 12 months warranty.

Janty Canada - MiD Series

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I am pretty happy with mine. Is has become my daily vape. The feature I like the most is the "real time" adjustment. Its especially handy with my Kanger pro gets flooded. Its just a really handy feature. I would probably buy something with just this feature if one were available. The paint on my was pretty weak. It looked bad fast. But the good part of that was that it was also easy to remove. So no mine looks like a stainless mod after I polished it up.

Overall a great mod. I would buy again. The paint was the only issue for me.

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
I was really excited about this product. Still in a box waiting to be used. Been waiting for the os x version. Don't want to have to install windows to use it.

Hi Aaron,

I am actually a die-hard Apple user myself...

I am using the Janty MiD as is out of the box, no changes in settings - it is by far my most powerful MOD!
Love the weight, size and feel of the Joystick.
Can change the settings with the Joystick without needing to access through the computer, but find that I do not really need to change it.

Regards,
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread