Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
Be careful to turn it off, if you leave it on it will kill the batteries down so low that at least one will be garbage. Just threw out the two that came with it. (Drawing battery power when not in use, but turned on)

Hey Ease,

Did you check to see if the button was being pushed accidentally?
I never turn off my MiD and have never had any problems.

Regards,
Ultra

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
Just ordered one of these Janty MID's to see what it's all about. I watched a few reviews, GrimmGreen was not impressed, but thats him and not me. I like gadgets, the more 'gadgety' the better lol. 25 watts as well, which is hard to get. A built in oscilloscope? to cool lol

Also ordered a Joytech Emode (used, new in box).

I'll let you all know how I feel they compare to the ProVari and VTR next week when they arrive.

I rarely use the VTR anymore, thinking I should sell it to someone that wants to quit smoking cigarettes, like i did with the CoolFire 2.

I know the ProVari isn't very 'gadgety', but it does do what it needs to do, reads ohms, checks battery. The Provari is built like a tank, and I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon!

I noticed the add on software module prices are way down for the Janty MID, you can get the Platinum pack with all modules for less than 15 bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread