Not open for further replies.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
am I doing something wrong?

I think you are filling the tank with a thick normal liquid bottle's nozzle, therefore spoiling liquid between the plastic tank and the outer metal jacket... which ultimately comes out at the bottom of the puromizer.

We sell 15ML special bottles with thin nozzles to do the job. Our Elixir bottles also come with thin nozzles.

You need to put the nozzle inside the tank and squeeze until the liquid reaches right below the opening. You should turn the silicon flap 90 degrees to the right or left when you do that.

omgitsduck

Feb 3, 2012
NYC
I think you are filling the tank with a thick normal liquid bottle's nozzle, therefore spoiling liquid between the plastic tank and the outer metal jacket... which ultimately comes out at the bottom of the puromizer.

We sell 15ML special bottles with thin nozzles to do the job. Our Elixir bottles also come with thin nozzles.

You need to put the nozzle inside the tank and squeeze until the liquid reaches right below the opening. You should turn the silicon flap 90 degrees to the right or left when you do that.

Thank you Mik & Ludo...Yes I was vaping with the flap open (i have the Auto version) read somewhere that, vaping with the flap open will prevent burning taste. I have now switched to vaping with the flap closed & no leaking. Yes Ludo your bottles help a lot, thank you.

I am a newbie so i must learn to vape, I take quick rapid pulls & after a few pull get burnt taste. I must learn to take long pulls & wait a while for the next pull, I guess.

So sorry for the double post...I seen a whole lot of view but no replies, so I thought I'd post my question again in another thread...sorry.

Thanks again for the help & I'm looking fwd for my friends gift to arrive & new Janty products. (hey is there a carrying case for the Neo? can I use the eGo case for the Neo that you have on your website?)

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
I take quick rapid pulls & after a few pull get burnt taste. I must learn to take long pulls & wait a while for the next pull, I guess.

Yes you have to learn to relax, take long slow drags and enjoy, it's vaping, not smoking ;-)

In the beginning it is normal to want to take short heavy drags like you where used to when smoking cigarettes. However, you will will feel more comfortable after a while and that urge will slowly dissipate.

can I use the eGo case for the Neo that you have on your website?
Yes you can :)

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
haha....two weeks vaping and I ordered my 3rd vape kit last night, and I ordered me a Black Auto Airflow Neo!!!
Our Canadian distributor was out of stock, and the US store has Silver which I was ok with but no Auto and Airflow so off to the Euro store it was. Ordered last night and it shipped today!!! I can't wait!

Mic1

Jan 24, 2011
Bealeton, Va.
Mic/Ludo, I've been using the Neo since launch and have worked out my minor user Puromizer issues as I've become familiar with the product. Loving this design. Reliability seems very good, great juice flavor with no burnt taste issues. My eGo tanks are now properly stored as the Neo Classic is my daily go to device. Now if I can just get Sean at Janty USA to get my beloved classic RY4 stocked, life in Vaporland will be optimized ;). Have a great weekend to all at Janty!!!

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I've been a big fan of Janty for over a year now. So it should come as no surprise that I ordered a neo classic.

ugh. :/

it is pretty. I do like the auto bat. I do like the vapor and flavor. There is a lot I like about it.

But the damn thing keeps leaking like a siv!

I just took a few hours to read every single post in this thread. Only one other person seems to have had this problem, but they didn't have the silicone flap all the way down. I do. I did not over fill. I tried taking the rubber ring on the bottom of the battery off, didn't make a difference. I'm also getting some liquid in the mouth from time to time, and there's a lot of condensation in the mouth piece. But mainly, a lot of liquid leaking out the bottom, which really freaks me out because this is an auto bat and I don't want to fry it. I don't know what seems to be the problem.

I've been using this thing for a week now. Every time I fill it, it starts out fine. Great in fact. But the second I get to about half full.. starts leaking and gurgeling. badly. Been happening since day one.

Is it possible I just got a faulty one? Everyone else seems to be pleased, but this has been far from enjoyable for me.

I ordered from Europe, because I wanted the black version. Do I have to pay for shipping back to Europe to use the warentee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread