Janty Neo Classic New Product "Back To The Basics"

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
FaniFox Honestly I havent got my puromizer yet but there is a vid on youtube on the insides. Check it out, then clean and dry burn like you would a CE2. If not put the whole thing excluding silicone flap in a mug and microwave 30 seconds let it sit 5 minutes
blow everything out, repeat.

That will work.

But I would take it apart. It really is just a big ce2 with wick wrapped under the coil.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
FaniFox Honestly I havent got my puromizer yet but there is a vid on youtube on the insides. Check it out, then clean and dry burn like you would a CE2. If not put the whole thing excluding silicone flap in a mug and microwave 30 seconds let it sit 5 minutes
blow everything out, repeat.

That will work.

But I would take it apart. It really is just a big ce2 with wick wrapped under the coil.

I would strongly recommend NOT to do what the above poster says. This is a dangerous method - and not one we support in anyway.

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
Check out the thread about inside the puromizer, but Ludo did state they are releasing a new puromizer+ that will have replaceable innards. But like I stated above and Mik dismissed which I understand, he is throwing caution to the wind. Dry burning gently would be advisable. I have decided not to spend 20$ on the puromizer and have decided to stick with the vision ego stardusts which are similar to in style to the puromizer but use no solder and the coil is very easy to replace. I just fill it with water nd then blpw it out and then dry burn while taking countless mouth puffs until no more vapor and smoke from flavouring sediments comes off and it is glowing nice and red. so Far my gf, me and her mom and her bf have all been using one each and they have all lasted for over a month. Now that I think though I would not reccomend the microwave Idea any more now that I think about it. But they do have a 28 day warranty which I would make use of for the one that popped.

I am so excited I have a neo auto batt and kuwako coming my way.

I will point out what Ludo told me and that is that they are pwm and give an aprrov rvoltage of 3.4 at pulsing at 100 khz.

Last edited:

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
qoute from ludo

"Turning the atty on to "burn it dry" is something you might want to do every few weeks when you find the ato really gets too clogged. But dry burning can be very tricky, especially with LR ato's, and lead to the ato's death if performed to long or too many times."

Dry burning is a good method that will clean an atomizer clean and should only be done on 3.7 volt or lower devices.

It can be done at higher voltages but as Mik stated in the " proper atomizer cleaning method" a true 3.7 volt device is best and limits chances of burning out the coil.

Personally I like to dry burn at 3 volts as it is much harder to kill the atomizer.

Some components of juice do not get turned into vaporize and turn into carbon.

If you do not want to dry burn, clean your puromizer with water regularly.

You should use distilled or bottled water that has less sediments and dissolved solids.

These are suggestions and I think that before anyone does anything, use the search engine, watch youtube videos and learn until you feel you can confidently apply the methods you have just taught yourself.
recieved
Thanks oh, and BTW Janty USA/Canada have the best customer service that I have ever received and my kuwako and auto are on the way.

I am super uber excited.

Last edited:

darianilre

Jul 25, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I am a less than proud Neo Classic Auto owner who was once and briefly very happy. I've been a Janty customer for a couple years now and was overjoyed when the Neo became available in the US. For the last 45 days (approx), I've been opening tickets, reopening and updating tickets regarding the same issue (e.g. ticket # 2976). Essentially, the puros I've ordered (3) and the replacements received for the same (which has been many) have all been completely inactive of had a horizontal crack in the glass (on the side opposite the silicone cap). In the majority of the cases, the issue has been the latter.

I'm so tired and frustrated by this. Many of us know the excitement of receiving the package marked Janty i.e. replacement or otherwise. It's disheartening when nearly every single replacement of purchased puro is faulty. I've spoken to someone at the US distribution center and received zero acknowlegement of my frustration. I wonder if they just press a button when replacments are sent or if they are handled personally. If the latter, I'd expect them to look at the puro before sending to ensure it's not cracked before sending it (the distributor rep I spoke to said they couldn't do that).

I don't know where to go or what to do. I rely on Janty and have come to apprecciate the quality and swift service provided. When I don't have working puros, I smoke analog cigarettes... I don't like to , but I'm addicted. I couldn't find an email or number to speak with someone higher in the food chain than my distributor, thus my post here. Mik, Ludo, please step in, please reach out to me or have someone capable of acknowledging my frustration and fixing it once and for all.

Thanks in advance.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
The phone number, toll free, is visible on every page of http://www.usa.janty.com

The horizontal "Crack" is not a crack, there is nothing wrong with your puromizer, what you see is the is the Minimum Liquid Level Bar. Once your liquid reaches that level, it's time to fill up.

hope this solves the misunderstanding :)

Last edited:

flobiwan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
I got the Neo Classic a week ago. Overall, i like it but there are a few issues. First, i've heard a lot of people say that it switches flavors immediately. That hasn't been my experience. It still takes a while to burn off the old flavor when i switch. Also, the puromizer seems to be leaking around the windows. When i leave the house, i keep it in one of those plastic cigar cases in my pocket. When i get to work and take it out, there is always some liquid around the windows that i have to wipe off. Does anybody else have this experience?

Throat hit and vapor are both good, although vapor production seems to have lessened after the first few days. Still fine, though.

Also, it seems to burn juice a lot faster than my old Boge Leo.

Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread