Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
how about compared to the ego c ?
which i just got. loads of vapor but the taste is still muted .. lr and sr
just like the ego t was. can you take a long pull and not burn the juice?
thanks.

Comparing the eGo-C to the Neo Classic is like comparing a drunk hobo singing, next to Frank Sinatra.

Frank is Classic. eGo-c is just a temporary glitch in the matrix. :)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hi guys,

The difference is minor - the Neo Classic C Auto is like the eGo battery - it has thread sticking out of it, so you can use the golden airflow regulator on it.

The Neo Classic Auto battery (not C model) is a different style, where you dont have this screw thread sticking out, so the golden airflow regulator wont be possible to put on. Using this particular battery will make the puromizer sit extremely close to the battery for a more fixed airflow, and bit more streamlined design (think silver meets silver, no space, no gaps).

Thats the only difference. :)

Hope that clears it up! Have a nice weekend everyone!

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I just got my Neo Classic for a review, which I'll be making tommorow or so, but just wanted to give you my first impressions.

IT IS AMAZING!

The taste and throat hit are just what I needed. Ego JETS dosn't come close!
There is not a single doubt in my mind that I won't vape anything but the Neo Classic. It is incredible!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I just got my Neo Classic for a review, which I'll be making tommorow or so, but just wanted to give you my first impressions.

IT IS AMAZING!

There is not a single doubt in my mind that I won't vape anything but the Neo Classic. It is incredible!

Thats great to hear! :)

We look forward to your review - we are genuinely happy that you do like our new product as much as we do! :)

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
Thats great to hear! :)

We look forward to your review - we are genuinely happy that you do like our new product as much as we do! :)

I don't just like it - I'm totally amazed by it!
I've got this ....ty liquid right now, which didn't have much of a taste in Ego JETS and it is soooo tasty in Neo Classic! This thing just gets every bit of taste out of the liquid.
I love it!!!

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal

IT IS AMAZING!

Do tell more :)
Having a good flavour I would guess vapour can't be cold like in the *-T.
Could never get around the cold vapor and muted flavor on those...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread