Janty Neo Classic New Product "Back To The Basics"

Status
Not open for further replies.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
Do tell more :)
Having a good flavour I would guess vapour can't be cold like in the *-T.
Could never get around the cold vapor and muted flavor on those...

I actually got kinda used to the cold vapour in eGo JETS. With Neo Classic the vapour is warm - not hot or anything, but more along the lines what an analog feels like. That's one of the reasons I'm not afraid I'll fall off the wagon and smoke again.

Since my girlfriend is a non-smoker, I don't smoke analogs in the car anymore - instead I vape. The longest we've been driving non-stop was 2 hours and she ever mentioned it - today after 5 minutes she asked me to crack open a window, because the vapour was to thick. That's the closest I can get to an objective opinion... ;)

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
Hi guys,

The difference is minor - the Neo Classic C Auto is like the eGo battery - it has thread sticking out of it, so you can use the golden airflow regulator on it.

The Neo Classic Auto battery (not C model) is a different style, where you dont have this screw thread sticking out, so the golden airflow regulator wont be possible to put on. Using this particular battery will make the puromizer sit extremely close to the battery for a more fixed airflow, and bit more streamlined design (think silver meets silver, no space, no gaps).

Thats the only difference. :)

Hope that clears it up! Have a nice weekend everyone!

Mik - if you've got them all with you, you can show them when you guest on VT Talk on Wednesday.

If folks want to watch it, it'll be at Live Broadcast at 9pm GMT on Wednesday 25th Jan - I'm looking forward to it...

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I've heard everyone say "good flavor" (or flavour)... Was this quickly apparent or did you have to break it in for some time? I am using some PG cherry, the DK red variety, and the viscosity is a little thicker than your standard PG but nowhere near VG thickness. The flavor hasn't really kicked in yet. I am just wondering about everyone else's take on the flavor.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I've heard everyone say "good flavor" (or flavour)... Was this quickly apparent or did you have to break it in for some time? I am using some PG cherry, the DK red variety, and the viscosity is a little thicker than your standard PG but nowhere near VG thickness. The flavor hasn't really kicked in yet. I am just wondering about everyone else's take on the flavor.
Was apparent immidiately. Even more so when I grabbed my eGo by mistake. Using mint PG liquid.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
I also got mine today. Yuppi!!!
I am using Jantys Elixir PG and it is true that the flavor is warmer and immediately apparent. What was not apparent at the beginning was the TH because flavor is milder. After 15 minutes of vaping though, my throat hurts! It is really sooooo goooood! Good thing that the ring can handle the air flow, otherwise my voice would have disappeared and writing would be the only think I could do :)

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
I picked up my neo on the way to work this morning. I fired it up when I got in. Still breaking in the atty but I'm very impressed with the finnish so far. Very well built device. The feel and look are very refined.

I'm a little confused, you're using an atty with the neo?
I thought it came with a "puromizer".

Combination between an atty and a carto, no?

I saw the video of the neo, and clearly the reviewer put liquid in the puromizer.
I've never had need to a "breaking in" with a carto.
Atty, yes, that's why I hate using them.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I actually got kinda used to the cold vapour in eGo JETS. With Neo Classic the vapour is warm - not hot or anything, but more along the lines what an analog feels like. That's one of the reasons I'm not afraid I'll fall off the wagon and smoke again.

Since my girlfriend is a non-smoker, I don't smoke analogs in the car anymore - instead I vape. The longest we've been driving non-stop was 2 hours and she ever mentioned it - today after 5 minutes she asked me to crack open a window, because the vapour was to thick. That's the closest I can get to an objective opinion... ;)

I don'y really like when people compare cigs and vaping becauuse when i quit. I realized they were two totally different things. Newbs are looking for something that simulate the smoking feel but vaping is so much better. It's so much more pure. "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
I don'y really like when people compare cigs and vaping becauuse when i quit. I realized they were two totally different things. Newbs are looking for something that simulate the smoking feel but vaping is so much better. It's so much more pure. "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"
The thing is, I was going back and forth, quitting smoking over and over and still went back to analogs every time. What I meant to say was that Neo Classic took that away. When I used to vape I always felt it's not enough - it's not just TH I was looking for, it was the overall experience. Here it all falls into place, it's just right, just what I needed. Today I was vaping with some people smoking and realized I don't feel like smoking, that it actually stinks and I'm happy with vaping. Never before did I get this feeling.

If that makes me a noob - so be it. ;)

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
The thing is, I was going back and forth, quitting smoking over and over and still went back to analogs every time. What I meant to say was that Neo Classic took that away. When I used to vape I always felt it's not enough - it's not just TH I was looking for, it was the overall experience. Here it all falls into place, it's just right, just what I needed. Today I was vaping with some people smoking and realized I don't feel like smoking, that it actually stinks and I'm happy with vaping. Never before did I get this feeling.

That's the spirit! It is the point where every vaper should reach! Well done and congrats!

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal

If that makes me a noob - so be it. ;)

Welcome to the other part of your life, noob :)
Congratulations, and don't turn back.

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
Looking forward to these hitting the market, my ego's are over a year old each and was wondering what to replace them with, might just have to hold out till I see how people react to these automatics.
Go with Neo Classic:
1. It is amazing. The flavour, the throat hit, it's all great. That's of course in comparison to eGo - if you're a fan of hardcore mods which look more like a soldering iron then an ecig, it might not be enough for you, but as Mik said in his video - it tastes and hits as well as dripping eGo, if not better.
2. I'm only using the Neo Classic set, since my eGo is also a year old, but I'm glad that I can always use my eGo parts as spares. Even though NC puros and batts work best together, it's nice that my left over eGo batts won't share the fate of Kissbox and Stick parts.
3. It's way to early to give a definitive answer, but the battery contact doesn't get nearly as wet as it did in eGo, so the auto batts should do fine. I like it for driving and it's a treat since I didn't use auto batts since Kissbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread