Janty Neo Kit - delivered without batteries..

Discussion in 'JantyWorld' started by Jeremiah Thomas, Apr 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jeremiah Thomas

Jeremiah Thomas Full Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Panama City Florida
    Ok so I guess i'm on a bit of bad luck over here... my old faithful EGO - T went through the washing machine so I went to the local vape shop here in panama city and had the store build me out a single Ovale Elipse PV... Didn't want to drop 100$ on the full kit.

Well I got stuck in the loop of their recent bad batch from the manufacturer with attys falling apart and in two weeks had to drive to the store 6 times to get replacements... They were free of charge because it was a factory defect known by Ovale, but the gas wasn't.

After the 6th time i said I couldn't take it anymore and went to the web looking for a replacement kit.... I kept seeing Janty pop up all over the place, and the NEO Airflow with the auto batterys sounded great.

I took the plunge and spent close to 100$'s on the kit... 3 business days later it arrived on my doorstep... Excited I opened the package... to my dismay there sat 4 puro's instead of 2... so in place of the 2 batteries where you can easily see were supposed to be in the package sat 2 additional puro's....

Everything else was there, the charger USB cord, the USB to DC adapter, the airflow ring.. but no battery to use it.

So here I sit with an ovale held together with electrical tape, and 100$'s worth of Janty product unable to be used.

I read online that this has happened to others, so here I am... anyone on here have a best way to address this with the company?

IMAG0006.jpg

2. Sean S

Sean S Full Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    Hi Jeremiah,

My apologies. I will PM you.

Regards,
    Sean

3. Jeremiah Thomas

Jeremiah Thomas Full Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Panama City Florida
    Sean Sir, Its 4:30am in NY right now :) I was not expecting such a fast response. Amazing customer service my friend, thank you for the assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.