Janty Neo Video Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk4477

Jan 31, 2012
Germany
I can't find one.. and unfortunately, i can't find a picture of a black classic auto with no airflow ring either.. Thats a shame, it's such a beauty! Here, thats the best i could do with my cellphone - the camera just isnt good enough to do it justice though

Attachments

• WP_000162.jpg
    WP_000162.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 781

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
posted this in another thread but putting it here too, I took an O-Ring that fit nicely just over the threads on my Ego type Batts, screwed on my NEO then pushed the O-Ring up to the edge of the bottom of the NEO Carto, this did a couple of things, it took that whistle noise away, it tightened up the draw to make it just right now, and the NEO is producing better like this. Just a simple thing I found for those who have the regular type Ego Batts and threads, this works very nicely, isnt as pretty as the NEO Batt with the Puromizer combo for sure but it really works nicely.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
You are right, it needs thinning it down. I used it with 100% VG and I managed to burn the pureomizer...
Well, I've done that with all my attys (keep burning 2 LR attys every month!), what can I say, I like taking things to the limit!
With 100% VG it wicks perfectly at the beginning and a little later draw becomes harder. The same thing can happen even with PG liquids, if they are too thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread