Janty Neo Video Reviews

Discussion in 'JantyWorld' started by pmos69, Feb 1, 2012.

1. pmos69

pmos69 Ultra Member Verified Member

Just to collect them in one place:

Mik's presentation: (English) - Not a review but...

Valter Gomes(English review)

Valter Gomes (Portuguese review)

Philgood (German review)

Ruades (Spanish review - puromizer only)

benvoyons2 (French review)

2. Toby

Toby Forum Supplier

How about the - "Showing how quick and easy it is to fill the Janty Neo" vid - ;)

3. mwa102464

mwa102464 ECF Guru

Got mine today, these are working super, great flavor and plumes of vapor, nice Job Janty Team.

4. Il Brucaliffo

Il Brucaliffo Full Member Verified Member

there is a video with BLACK neo classic? :p

5. sk4477

sk4477 Full Member

I can't find one.. and unfortunately, i can't find a picture of a black classic auto with no airflow ring either.. Thats a shame, it's such a beauty! Here, thats the best i could do with my cellphone - the camera just isnt good enough to do it justice though

Attached Files:

6. mwa102464

mwa102464 ECF Guru

posted this in another thread but putting it here too, I took an O-Ring that fit nicely just over the threads on my Ego type Batts, screwed on my NEO then pushed the O-Ring up to the edge of the bottom of the NEO Carto, this did a couple of things, it took that whistle noise away, it tightened up the draw to make it just right now, and the NEO is producing better like this. Just a simple thing I found for those who have the regular type Ego Batts and threads, this works very nicely, isnt as pretty as the NEO Batt with the Puromizer combo for sure but it really works nicely.

7. Il Brucaliffo

Il Brucaliffo Full Member Verified Member

Thanks very very nice! :p

8. BrockJ

BrockJ Ultra Member

So Mik states that it's specifically designed for PG...

I'd like to see a review or hear from someone that vapes VG..
    I think possibly thinning it down a little might perform well. Dunno...

9. valtergomes

valtergomes Senior Member Verified Member

Haven't tried 100% VG, but with 50/50 goes pretty well! ;)

10. FaniFox

FaniFox Super Member Verified Member

You are right, it needs thinning it down. I used it with 100% VG and I managed to burn the pureomizer...
    Well, I've done that with all my attys (keep burning 2 LR attys every month!), what can I say, I like taking things to the limit!
    With 100% VG it wicks perfectly at the beginning and a little later draw becomes harder. The same thing can happen even with PG liquids, if they are too thick.

11. pmos69

pmos69 Ultra Member Verified Member

Hugo (English review)

12. ita

ita Full Member Verified Member

two more videos, in Portuguese (the last one is kinda more a quick tour on the puromizer, so one and a half? :) ).

Janty Neo Classic Review

Janty Puromizer Inside View