Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
So, I had major issues getting my Janty E-Go from this supplier, a while back anyway, & I switched over to that other company, in the meantime, that has their E-Go type things as well (the one with the little devil thing on it), which I've been relatively happy with as I haven't had near the issues as I did with the first batches of E-Go's I was getting, with them going out if you dropped them a few times.

But, I really like this company & want to come back. I did, however, get an e-mail from them a few weeks back about something that sounded like this Tesla Filter I ready Mik post about several months ago, but when I just checked back here to see if Janty had them yet, I noticed we're talking about May or so, which isn't a problem because I'm in the middle of tax season & that keeps my time to research this stuff about as limited as it can get until that time period anyway.

Is their product the same as this? I'm only wondering because my wife will kill me if I start spending a ton of dough on these bad boys all of a sudden again, but I'm sure in the 6 months I've been doing nothing but vaping my e-go, with Halo e-liquid, my expenses have really gotten to a point where I'm happy, but I still know that things have probably gotten better.

What do I need to look into? I know you guys are always in the loop & who I used to trust the most for products I wanted to spend money on. Just looking for maybe a little something that makes it easier than having to consistently drip my liquid in there. It becomes a hassle at work but if I drip too much I get that liquid dripping down in my mouth.

TIA for the advice! Sorry for the length. I'll break it down later into smaller questions if I see nobody's reading my short novel!

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
This is ridiculous; two or three members who nobody could really trust as 'real members' but which look 'legit' chime in at the right moment diverting attention and re-channelling the focus of the thread into Janty's 'sweet spot'. I'm not suggesting anything here, but this is just a very funny coincidence. Then there are these others who simply praise Janty for they 'have not promised anything, just meant to be pro-active and open'. Yep... How convenient this is. Let's just hope all the circumstances surrounding the Tesla happen to be perfect, for if it is not The holly Grail people will buy it anyway, but will their loyalty survive? I pretty much doubt that...
And it is not necessary to be that obvious when kissing someone ....; it becomes suspicious...
Just a thought...

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
i see more suspicious postings on ECF every day,
this forum is more clean and without most of the hyping threads for near nothing.
on other suppliers subforums they start a praising party just for a new look of the ash on the end of a battery or new battery colors.

in my case janty earned some patience, but i really like to see the Tesla as soon as possible. if it comes it has to be very good, right.

looking how fast the ego got copied, i can fully understand why they choose to take the new path.
if it works out for them and doesn't lead to very high starting prices like e.g. the eGo-T for us, i am pleased.

ridiculous opinion for you? maybe. :)

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
No... Its Ok. Maybe Its just me; I am not so patient any more, because, even though I do respect and admire Janty, a lot; I feel like kinda cheated. I know its not exactly like this, and I understand the dull circumstances, but there is a bitter after-taste; just that. And one thing is to wave the I-understand flag, but simply carrying the Thank-you flag to Janty is a bit too much.
Just my opinion, anyway.

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
I have been waiting over a year now to see this product appear. Although I bare no ill feeling towards Janty even though as some may say, they sort of invite it. I am glad they told us about this product so early, although I think in the future they probably won't do it again. Not a bad or a good thing really, I think they just miss-judged the time scale and I guess that won't happen again.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
You know.................... I got to stick my 2 cents in here.......

I'm Very disappointed With Janty ...I as a consumer have been waiting for this thing to come out for over a Year The OP was on 11/06/2009.......My OP on this thread was on 03/05/2010 Post # 333......And my Second Post on this thread is obviously Today 02/12/2011 So we are talking about 15 Months here........I mean come on really??????......... Don't get me wrong. I think the eGo is a great PV and i love and own a bunch of them.....And i will defiantly buy the Tesla when it comes out...............But that is my question here........When is it going to come out.????? It has been 15 Months...... Patients do run out................Get it Together Janty......

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
The thing is, Janty is not a giant cold-hearted company investing in marketing on social networks and forums. They are just a bunch of guys doing what they love. And I do understand how disappointing it must've been to have Ego copied all around. So i get why they turned to this secrecy and are waiting for patents to come through. If - let's say - apple did it, I'd say it was incomprehensible, but these guys, they're really just like us. And I'd rather do my business with them than anybody else.

And please, Janty guys, hire someone with some marketing skills - you've got the potential to be the major player in the industry if you start advertising at all. For example, you've got the best warranty system I've seen with ecigs and nobody knows that! And I am being selfish - the more money you make, the more you'll be able to spend on development of new outstanding products!

Keep up the good job, Janty. You know we're waiting here to see what you've come up with.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
The thing is, Janty is not a giant cold-hearted company investing in marketing on social networks and forums. They are just a bunch of guys doing what they love. And I do understand how disappointing it must've been to have Ego copied all around. So i get why they turned to this secrecy and are waiting for patents to come through. If - let's say - apple did it, I'd say it was incomprehensible, but these guys, they're really just like us. And I'd rather do my business with them than anybody else.

And please, Janty guys, hire someone with some marketing skills - you've got the potential to be the major player in the industry if you start advertising at all. For example, you've got the best warranty system I've seen with ecigs and nobody knows that! And I am being selfish - the more money you make, the more you'll be able to spend on development of new outstanding products!

Keep up the good job, Janty. You know we're waiting here to see what you've come up with.

Number 1: The fact Janty is trying to 'play it safe' and cover their backs is understandable, but this contradicts their ringing the early bells... I mean, or did they realise about the fact people copied them last minute?
Number 2: Maybe they did... For they are a bunch of cool and keep-it-real garage guys, right? Yeah! Sure! This sounds as a very obvious marketing strategy, for if they were this natural they would not act they way they do. Which is OK, and perfectly respectable... But come on... It is their image; just that! They even mention how alternative they are with pride. This sounds like they are focusing on their image rather than acting so natural... But then again, it is their right. However, it becomes obvious they are a company just like any other out there.... And the more different they try to show, the more 'boring' and ordinary they become!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread