Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
We have revolutionary stuff in development, we just don't want to launch it too soon and we have good reasons for that.
You will have to wait, and the wait will be worth the while. We do understand the e-cig community we grew up with from 2006 onwards and we are still on the same page as always.

We're developers and innovators and will change they way you vape, again.

Panhandler

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wakulla Florida
OK....I have sat and read the whole thread this morning.
I can't believe how many have whined and ragged the OP so much and now are ragging Ludo.
I guess I am fortunate enough to be so new to vaping to not have even heard of the tesla until after I got the eGo-T, which I am having mixed results but more pleased with than what I started with.
Some people have so little patience they never even learned how to spell patience....squeeeeee.
Then you have your nay-sayers and conspiracy theorists........to which I say "Hey the proctologist called and they found your head." Little whinney cry babies:)
I mean how many times does a guy gotta say more than once it will come when it is ready,not before that and he can't talk about it....geeeesh. Once is all it takes for me.
When this comes to market I will buy it. Mainly because I want something I can vape all day like the T and it doesn't look like a detinator and also,because my sister has no sense of taste or smell (yeah I don't know why she smokes other than she did before her accident...ain't nic a .....) and I worry about her vaping plastic and filler. I'm trying to help her quit analogs with me. I tried to give her a T but she has to have it look like a analog size.

Thanks Mik for coming up with the eGo and the tesla to further a good vape experience and having the want,desire,Intelligence and need to help us all. Thank you Ludo and Janty for all you do.
Now I will sit back and wait for all the fanboy.....kissass....and other flaming I am about to recieve.

Just sayin;

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I guess I am fortunate enough to be so new to vaping to not have even heard of the tesla until after I got the eGo-T (...)

I guess you are.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread