Not open for further replies.

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
Hey guys,

So a bit of update for you!

I have just spoken to the guys at the lab, and it seems we will release this filter early next year ( im hoping january, but will not promise anything ) together with the Baby J!

Just so you know ;)

Let us know if you decide to start a pre-order list!

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I am sooooo looking forward to not having to deal with juice all the time, and also the trouble juice causes in the atty compartment and everywhere it manages to seep through.

Can this new filter be used on the mouthpiece of my 801 Janty Stick as well as the Baby J? Will it be good to use in any mouthpiece, such as my 510 or 901?

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Bit of update for you:

I was just visiting Thor, from Janty.dk to show him the new Ego, Baby J and tesla filter - and oh my god .. im almost stoned now ... too much nicotine. We tested out the tesla filter on some VG liquid which as you might know produces far more vapor - and it was _insane_. We literally could not see each other ;)

So - for now it also works with VG, which is a thicker viscosity than PG, - which is good news :)

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
Bit of update for you:
I was just visiting Thor, from Janty.dk to show him the new Ego, Baby J and tesla filter - and oh my god .. im almost stoned now ... too much nicotine. We tested out the tesla filter on some VG liquid which as you might know produces far more vapor - and it was _insane_. We literally could not see each other ;)

I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by the Tesla Filter or that you know someone called Thor!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Mik - anything you can tell us about the liquid capacity of the proposed filter? Am I correct from reading the thread that it's a replacement for the carts and not the atty's?

Hey

Well, the liquid capacity will depend on the filters length, - with this system we could introduce longer filters basically that will hold more liquid. Right now a 510 contains around 12 drops, and a 801 contains around 20 drops. Something in that area anyways!

And yes this has nothing to do with the atomizers!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Hey

Well, the liquid capacity will depend on the filters length, - with this system we could introduce longer filters basically that will hold more liquid. Right now a 510 contains around 12 drops, and a 801 contains around 20 drops. Something in that area anyways!

And yes this has nothing to do with the atomizers!
yes Mik...but will your new thing enable the cart to be fully drained?

in my experience with carts-which is extensive-the atomiser only gets to use a fraction of the liquid in the cart.the rest gathers in the upper half and does nothing.thats why ive been only dripping for over a year.

well of course you already know that...but i hope this is going to be a cart which uses all the juice held in it,doesnt give that horrid burning taste,and that doesnt need topped up every few minutes like the existing rubbish.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
What would make me real happy would be something that would help prevent the juice from running into the atty compartment. I know it helps to have the correct viscosity...not too runny, but I'm tired of blowing out the atty and seeing 4 to 7 drops go down the drain. All my juice is leaking out! That's what I need a solution to.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Mr Darcy...did you watch the vids? It looked like the cart was being drained alright...just horrific levels of vapour for ages and ages!!! :)

yes i watched them...

i was just kind of thinking that this is going to be like a commercial PTB cart...PTB mod didnt work out well for me no matter how i configured it,so i was just wondering...of course i could be wrong ;)

anyway,im sure Mik will produce the goods...any step forward in vaping is great in my book :)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
yes i watched them...

i was just kind of thinking that this is going to be like a commercial PTB cart...PTB mod didnt work out well for me no matter how i configured it,so i was just wondering...of course i could be wrong ;)

anyway,im sure Mik will produce the goods...any step forward in vaping is great in my book :)

Hey =)

Well, let me put it this way.

If / when we are to release this, it will work. If it does not work 98% of the time, it will not make production.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys, a bit of update for you:

My girlfriend and me finally got around to watching the series Dexter, so since we totally absorbed it watching 12 episodes in 2 days, i decided to time how long a fill up on a tesla filter lasted me when i smoked while watching a movie.

The setup was:

One tesla filter,
One Janty eGo prototype,
12 drops to a filter

and the result, - and remember this is not for continous vaping, but for smoking casually while watching a movie -

average lifespan before i had to refill:

1.5 hours!

Now im not saying this is the way it will be for everyone else, - just my own statistics, measured over the course of 12 episodes of Dexter, on a 2 day course! =)

Edit: What an awesome show by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread