Janty USA - Stock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
I'd say they can hold about 4,5-5ml the first fill.
I dripped 150 drops in a new ego DC today, if you consider 30 drops as 1ml it's a total of about 5ml.
If you don't want to burn the filler running too dry you might want to refill as soon as you get a weaker taste, so you can usually add 60-70 drops for further refills.
That means the vapeble juice between refills can be about 2-2,5ml.
That is pretty good, little more than a mega tank that can hold 1,9ml.

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Yes! Loving the new Janty EDC!! Seems to me that the new Dual-Coils give excellent throat-hit and vapor compared to other systems.
...next, I have to try out the new Janty Dura DC (dual-coil cartomizers) :)

Here is stock update on Janty USA:
New - Janty Dura DC (dual-coil) Cartomizers
Dual-Coil equals dual performance! These new dual-coil Cartomizers for the eGo and Dura are fantastic! Great performance, huge capacity!!
Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Pack 5 Dura DC Cartomizer Black

New Janty eGo XL Carrying Case
Larger, longer carry case for your eGoXL and all your accessories
Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - JANTY EGO LEATHER CARRYING CASING XL

New eGo Lanyards
The Janty eGo Lanyard is a convenient and stylish way to keep your best friend near you at all times! Simple, yet effective!
Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Janty eGo Lanyard

helmar

Mar 6, 2011
Nowhere
Hey there guys.

First of I must say that me and my girlfriend are more then happy with your guys service and quality of product! Damn we are!

Anyway any chance you guys will be offering single coil dura cartos in the future? Then I mean ones that can be refilled without a syringe like the old ones, ones that can be refilled with simple dripping down the top. Silly I know since I already have the the dual coils, both dura and ego and they are great. See the problem is they use alot of liquid. Which then again isnt really a problem but here is our situation. We live in a country that does not allow eliquid with nicotine but for some reason we have always been able to order through you guys. Have been doing that for almost a year now. The reason I ask about the single coil option is because we try to make our juice last as long as we can so we don't have to order juize as often.

Oh and one more thing. We had boge before and when those get clogged it's a simple matter of sticking a tooth pick or a syringe in the airhole followed by blowing on it gently to loosen it up. Doesnt seem to be the case with your dura dual coil. They seem to want to get clogged quickly and I havent been able to unclog it easily. Any tips on that one?

Anyway again thanks for the great service in the past and love your products!

jozbaldwin

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
What is going on with janty USA stock? It's always out of stock, when I check the EU site I'm like a child in a videogames store in christmas, but the USA site is just sad, no ego C, no ego X, no Neo+, very few e liquids in stock, no DK series, no abaca series, I was about to order 3 kits of the Neo but could not due to lack of stock, come on guys, I love your products but like buying analogs, if the brand I want to buy is not in the store I'll be forced to buy another.

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Janty Classic E-Liquid is Here!!

Janty Classic E-Liquid - 20ML Flavors Available:

The Janty Classic series is a collection of popular flavors, perfected. The taste is very delicate while being strong and outspoken. There is no aftertaste – it is perfectly balanced. There is less sweetness, more taste.

Exclusive for Janty – this is our most popular, best-selling e-liquid series. This is the series for everyone – it has been our best-selling e-liquid series, and we have quite a large fanbase supporting the continued development and refinement of it.

Janty USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread