• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Japan banned import of Liquids with Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
@Elvensilvan
you giving away juice? You Sure? because you could probably be making like 100円 a ml here for 0mg going by the vape shop prices....lol. curious what you make. Im missing a nice peach in my rotation.

@MotMot018 , Good job.
One time it took 20 days to get..120 mls... but that was because they only wrote 6mg Nicotine on the pack. nothing else. Not MBV... it was a different company...

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
@Elvensilvan
you giving away Juice? You Sure? because you could probably be making like 100円 a ml here for 0mg going by the vape shop prices....lol. curious what you make. Im missing a nice peach in my rotation.

Just started to DIY, so I'm still trying to follow and customize some clone recipes out there, as well as experiment percentages with single/dual flavor mixes.

Right now, my mixed-up juice base flavors are RY4 double, ripe strawberry, cantaloupe and black honey.

Also, it's quite a pain getting hold of some flavors ... specially now that I've found out that a certain Japanese online site delivers out old items mixed with new ones (erm ... expired goods).

:vapor:

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
haha. Yea I wouldnt doubt about the Japanese site sending out expired goods. Cant you just order from one of the online sites in America?
I assume some of them ship overseas. May be about 20$ in shipping... but... For sure fresher I would think.

I ....kinda miss RY4.... The juice I vaped the most of... when I was just a young vaper

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
The only frustrating thing is that there are only 2 online stores that do local deliveries. I was hoping to cut on shipping costs ... and that bit me right on the nose.

And yeah ... actually, that's what I'm planning to do on my next flavors shopping, and since I kinda found out what juice flavors my wife and mother-in-law like, and the quantity. But I still like to experiment on other combinations as well. Now, to browse through the ecf suppliers list.

Sidenote: I hate the first working day of the week.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Sidenote: I hate the first working day of the week.

This.
Geez I am so Tired right now. I wish it was still saturday.
And its end of the fiscal year so all Im doing is sitting at work and ECF'ing.

yea. I would experiment... but.... Im too busy playing video games and netflixing.

SIDE SIDENOTE: How long do flavors last? I have a BUNCH but they been sitting for better part of a year.... or more. Probably should just toss em hey

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
SIDE SIDENOTE: How long do flavors last? I have a BUNCH but they been sitting for better part of a year.... or more. Probably should just toss em hey

Well, flavors usually have a "best before" date stamped on the side.

Other forums members have politely pointed out that since we inhale the vape, it's better to be safe and avoid expired flavors.

Locked up juices are another story though :lol:

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
There it is!

659109c8b251050cdc32455f24971712.jpg

Maybe I got lucky. I'm so lucky!!
I'm so happy i might drink this. Lol

Sent from my SCV31 using Tapatalk

When did you place your order?

Ah, Cheesecake ***moderated***

I use chinese Stuff and all my old Problems returned
(Sores in my Mouth)

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you place your order?

Ah, Cheesecake wa honto ni oishi Desu.

I use chinese Stuff and all my old Problems returned
(Sores in my Mouth)
I ordered it march 10 received it march 16. Pretty fast if you compared it to FT. Lol. Yeah it is cheesecake but smells like Parmesan Cheese really.

I'm mixing it with other fruity flavor.

If you want i can give you some. :)

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Cheesecake not for me. I've had a nice strawberry cheesecake before but no one else gets cheesecake right. Well actually I suppose the one I order is also a strawberry cheescake but ... Regular cheesecake just tastes like cheese.

My Moderator note:
By the way please remember to keep all communications to English. This is so everyone, including people who may not have been to Japan, can still read the forum

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
I ordered it march 10 received it march 16. Pretty fast if you compared it to FT. Lol. Yeah it is cheesecake but smells like Parmesan Cheese really.

I'm mixing it with other fruity flavor.

If you want i can give you some. :)
This is funny because i am/ wasa Mt Baker frequent Customer and even send the whole Communication with the Japanese Ministry to them but they said that they can't do it anymore, they wrote to me:
quote:
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, Mt Baker Vapor will still be upholding the decision not to ship to Japan, I'm sincerely sorry for this inconvenience. No longer shipping to Japan was not a decision that was made lightly, we do appreciate all the business you gave us. Bear in mind that you can always use a third party shipping company or ship your items to an address outside of Japan. Please let us know if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,
Sandi

Now i place a Order with another US Supplier and will wait and see!

Also do you read the Mt Baker Blog?
They have huge Problems with some Liquids which ruin the Atomizer,
never have this kind of problems before with other Provider
but some Liquids ruined my Tanks, mostly the Cinnamon Aroma.

@ Spence-San: Sorry

Last edited:
This is funny because i am/ wasa Mt Baker frequent Customer and even send the whole Communication with the Japanese Ministry to them but they said that they can't do it anymore, they wrote to me:
quote:
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, Mt Baker Vapor will still be upholding the decision not to ship to Japan, I'm sincerely sorry for this inconvenience. No longer shipping to Japan was not a decision that was made lightly, we do appreciate all the business you gave us. Bear in mind that you can always use a third party shipping company or ship your items to an address outside of Japan. Please let us know if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,
Sandi

Now i place a Order with another US Supplier and will wait and see!

Also do you read the Mt Baker Blog?
They have huge Problems with some Liquids which ruin the Atomizer,
never have this kind of problems before with other Provider
but some Liquids ruined my Tanks, mostly the Cinnamon Aroma.

@ Spence-San: Sorry
I don't know when was this, but they stopped shipping to Japan maybe because of the customs or law thing.

They already resumed their service here. I read it in the list of "countries that can't be shipped" on one of the article in mt.baker site.

And I asked their customer support before ordering. And they said they are able to ship to Japan already.

Here is the blog link:
Cessation of Service to Select Countries - Mt Baker Vapor

Although it's not written, when you read the comments then you'll know. That they stopped once shipping here in Japan.

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
Unfortunately, Mt Baker Vapor will still be upholding the decision not to ship to Japan

Actually, MBV's blog site has removed Japan from the list. So, happy days!

Edit:
My Moderator note:
By the way please remember to keep all communications to English. This is so everyone, including people who may not have been to Japan, can still read the forum

Well, I doubt there are many Japanese-speaking members here to warrant Japanese language sub-forum :lol:

Last edited:

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
Actually, MBV's blog site has removed Japan from the list. So, happy days!

As a frequent Mt. Baker Customer i just contacted them,
they wrote:

Gary (Mt Baker Vapor)

Mar 24, 8:06 AM

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Mt Baker Vapor customer service! That would indeed be correct. Your country has been re-added and we will be shipping there again.

So, I do hope that we are able to see an order from you here soon! If you do have anymore questions, comments or concerns for us to address in the mean time, please do let us know. Thank you.

Regards,
Gary MBV CSR

Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread