• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JB Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
last i checked, it was a transparent bottle with an oval shaped transparent label retailing for 50 ringgit.

located on two separate floors, basically they're rent-a-box businesses.

r we on the same frequency ?

:D

haha bro.. outdated liaos.. currently has 2 "push cart" both of them are on the same level and one of them is selling hangsen the other one i'm not sure.. and of course price is not 50RM is alot alot lower :) go check it out bro

charkohl

Sep 21, 2012
JayBee/YCN
haha bro.. outdated liaos.. currently has 2 "push cart" both of them are on the same level and one of them is selling hangsen the other one i'm not sure.. and of course price is not 50RM is alot alot lower :) go check it out bro

@holywannabe - im considering of opening a small bar now ..beer vape garden :toast:

VBro

Moved On
Nov 25, 2012
Malaysia
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

sinyu

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
johore bahru
Hi Bros...

I'm looking to buy the provari. As I'm still learning, I'm not too sure on what are the items I need to buy to kick me off on my vaping journey. What does the "starter kit" consist off? Does it come with the battery, charger and juices? Or all these need to buy separately?

Thanks!

Hi muteego,

Items in starter kits depends on the re-seller. most of the starter kits have 2 batteries, 2 standard tanks eg:ce4 or ce5, 1 usb and 1 wallplug, and a gift box as well. usually juices and other accessories sold separately.

please correct me if im wrong. i just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread