• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jersey Vapors Where You At!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-VapoHolic-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NJ, USA
Expecting to see this thread more active, just not alot of NJ members on here or what? Anyways, just stopping by to see what everyone from the area doing, what ya vaping, and if anyone knows any good local vape shops either in northeast or down in south jersey (I live up north but go to college down south). Well hope to here back from some Jersey Vapors so have a good one and happy vaping!

P.S feel free to post anything Jersey/vaping related here just to get some discussions going and try and get this thread a little more lively!

Last edited:

-VapoHolic-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NJ, USA
Dont know of any good stores in north jersey but Halo are located in Pompton Plains and a few other companies (I think) are located in jersey as well.
Alright thanks, might have to see if any of those suppliers do local pickups.

hey :) no stores down in south jersey that i know of
Sadly I haven't find any myself yet, just got back down here but got a decent stash of juice so should be good for now lol

Tully Mars

ECF Veteran
I am over here near Egg Harbor City and everybody that sees me vaping asks me how I can afford the prices they charge at our mall. I guess they mean the Hamilton Mall in EHT. I myself prefer to get stuff on line if the brick and mortars are going to gouge us. I don't know anyone around me that vapes. Everyone that I know is elsewhere around the country. I was checking to see if I could check out the Vape meet at the Trop but it looks like I'll miss that too. It would be nice to meet other local vapers one day. For now I chat w/distant friends or here on ECF.
As for Halo, they were the 1st ones I actually bought juice from and I keep Tribeca and Malibu in stock enough so that I can go for at least a month in case I cannot order. For equipment they were good to start off with. I went through about 6 before I found them. Their stuff is great for someone just starting to vape.
Everything else, VV, Mods, carto's, clearo's and supplies I have 2 vendors I always use and about 3 more for stuff they do not carry.

So anybody around Egg Harbor City, Pomona, Cologne or Absecon areas?

chainsaw316

Feb 23, 2012
New Jersey
I really do need tostart using other vendors as well...looking to pick up a mod. The Mantis from Cigtech looks good and I've seen and heard nothing but good things about it but I don't know. I heard nothing but good things about Reos Mods and to say I'm not impressed would be an understatement. Also have and Ego-style device which I rarely use.

Looking for some different juices as well. I hear you about the AC vape meet...I gotta work on the weekends which makes it rough to hit up events like that. Oh well.

I really do need tostart using other vendors as well...looking to pick up a mod. The Mantis from Cigtech looks good and I've seen and heard nothing but good things about it but I don't knowQUOTE]

IF it will be your first Mod, start off with a cheap variable voltage device. When I got my first one I was blown away that there were so many tanks, cartos and stuff that work at 3volts and make the juice taste better than the 3.7 you get from EGO's. Then the mini's, the ones sized like real cigs are too low to use just about anything but carto's. You can use other stuff but most of those batteries are under 3 volts.
I have a 2.4 ohm head in my ViVi Nova and one of my favorite juices stays at 3.0 and for my other one 3.4. If I put one of them on a regular EGO, I can get one hit then if I hit it again in under a minute,...BURN!

If you want any recommendations, go through the forum. If you are still lost, PM me, I'll be back on-line Thursday. If you are still lost,.....I doe no! Just don't waste a lot of money on a Variable Voltage IF it is your 1st. I don't know anything about the Mantis, but I think it's a 3.7 mod? If it is, definetely go VV 1st. (I LOVE 3.7's I have at least 10. But I am a MOD hoarder, so the Mantis looks like it will be in my future after I read more.))
Again, this is only ONE man's opinion. Your results and mileage may vary. Consult the ECF for guidance.

-VapoHolic-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NJ, USA
I really do need tostart using other vendors as well...looking to pick up a mod. The Mantis from Cigtech looks good and I've seen and heard nothing but good things about it but I don't know. I heard nothing but good things about Reos Mods and to say I'm not impressed would be an understatement. Also have and Ego-style device which I rarely use.

Looking for some different juices as well. I hear you about the AC vape meet...I gotta work on the weekends which makes it rough to hit up events like that. Oh well.

You said you have an ego style, but do you have genuine joyetech ego? I've heard from many people that the knockoffs just aren't the same as the real deal. If you don't already have one I would recommend a joyetech ego twist, its cheap, dependable, and variable voltage so you can adjust the settings to your preference. Also juice wise from vendors i've tried, mister-e-liquid, the vapor room, halo, ec blend, and johnson creek are all dependable vendors.

chainsaw316

Feb 23, 2012
New Jersey
Like I said, its an Ego style...not a genuine Joyetech. The only Joyetech items I have are a few atomizers I bought for a Reos Mini.To be gonest I perfer an kr808 set-up because thats what I use all the time. Another big thing for me is work. They let me use my Halo G6 reluctantly so showing up with something bigger is something I don't really want to chance it and I have a passthru for home use.

I bought the other types just to try them out. I like the Ego knock off but I don't have a hell of a whole lot of use for it right now, the flavor is better but not so much better that I'll stop using my passthru any time soon. CigEasy has some items I might check out. Right now I'm just trying to stick with what I feel comfortable with and thats the kr808-style/compatable devices.

I'll check out those other vendors for juice as long as they have good tobacco/menthol flavors. Not a big fan of the fruity stuff.

I do appreciate the suggestions and I might try them eventually.

Martini

Jul 14, 2011
New Jersey
Hey there folks!

There is a Smokeless Image Shop in Hoboken. I do not use a Volt currently but I have gone there for last minute juice in an emergency (the USPS and family circumstances conspired against me!). Also, while a slight sojourn, there is also Vape New York in Queens, New York. I've gone up there several times now, and it's well worth the trip!

DDD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
NYC
Hi. Subscribing.

Today just saw the smokeless image shop in Hoboken, but it wasn't yet opened. I'm located in jersey city, and have gone to a few local vape meets in Manhattan. Look forward maybe to meeting some local people.

I've been vaping 2 1/2 years...have various genesis, other rebuildables, provari etc. From the shop window, looks like pretty basic stuff...510 volt kits, ego, clearomizers, and some juice. Nevertheless, I should give them some business.

Spikes shop in Jamaica is a little too far for any regular travel (actually prob not that far, like 15 or so miles, but NYC traffic could make it two hours away).

If your local to JC, Hoboken, Bayonne, etc. maybe we could meet up there sometime...or somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread