Not open for further replies.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv

Jimmy The juice Man........Haven't heard of this guy? Let me tell you about the cleanest best tasting juice I've had in a long time! Jimmy has a page right on FB to sell his juices and damn! I'm really impressed! Not only did I get the order shipped within two days time but it was carefully and skillfully wrapped. The juices are sent in dark brown glass dripper bottles which is a plus in my book. The flavors are exciting combinations well blended and complex. Let me tell you about my first bottle. I've vaped many dessert type juices and many creme brulee's. Most are just faintly tasting of a vaguely vanilla custard type flavor but not this one! It's an exact replica of the best Creme Brulee' dessert, I have ever had! This is my new ADV in my Asset's genny. You owe it to yourself to try these phenomenal juices!
More reviews coming on the other fantastic flavors!
C.B.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jimmythejuiceman/

Last edited:

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Hi. I just found out about "jimmythejuiceman" today.. My ears perked up when i heard about a "amazing" creme brulee.. I love custard and bakery vapes so it sounds up my alley.. I just joined the fb group and am thinking about just going for the 60ml bottle right off the bat..

I tried looking up reviews on itube but didnt find any.. Glad to see urs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread