Johnson Creek Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confusednoobie

Jun 9, 2013
NM
Hmm, I love the Swiss Dark and vape it a lot. To me it tastes like a chocolate waffle cookie or something. I'm wondering if you didn't burn the core of the carto by accident. I would give it another whirl, this time dripping into the carto until a spot of juice starts to come out the contact end. Then just lightly blow it out before connecting it to the Vea. I always ordered blank cartos from them and filled them myself. The pre-filled cartos I got weren't filled very much and burned up quick.

Thanks- I am on week 3 now with the VEA. But here is the thing- I use a syringe and needle and only add 0.1 to 0.2 ml at a time and I then rotate the cart and add some more. I blow out every few aliquots to see if it is leaky at all. Then I let it sit for hours to overnight. I never get any smoke juice down the center air hole. The cartomizers never blow out any overfill on the initial fill and all is fine. But on the refills- a different story entirely- even though it takes only 0.3ml to 0.7 ml on a refill, the cartomizers will leak the NEXT day, not right after the refill- and the flavors start tasting chemical and medicinal just nasty. But I know I am not overfilling or burning out the cartomizers. This happens even on the first refill so now I am using a new cartomizer each time and that is EXPENSIVE but better than liquid in the mouth and a nasty chemical taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread