Johnson Creek- going out of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

uab9253

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2014
Salisbury MD
I got that email too. I have about 6 bottles of original Domestic left. My favorite tobacco based juice and also great for stealth due to low aroma. I'm still sitting on quite a few bottles of all of my favorite Nicoticket juices and now I have no idea where I'll turn when that supply is depleted. Johnson Creek was never going to recover from changing their suppliers and formulae, but it's noteworthy that they originally made juices for Blu ecigs and had an early and large footprint in the juice market and are now toast. I can't help but think the deeming regs had a part in their demise. It's sad.

ZCAR1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
San Antonio, TX, USA
"I'm still sitting on quite a few bottles of all of my favorite Nicoticket juices and now I have no idea where I'll turn when that supply is depleted."

According to Kent, NicoTicket will be back in operation by Halloween, the time lag due to the length of time it takes to make certain extracts (vanilla, tobacco, etc.).

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I saw that they went out. I used them exclusively when I first started. Then I became more educated and wanted to know what what was in the juice and they would not disclose it. Then they sold out (or partially sold out) to a big company and then I noticed over the years they were not selling their own equipment so I suspected they were in trouble. Then they released info on like one or two flavors but not the others. I had long ago stopped using them and could not help asking myself what happened to all the hundreds of millions dollars? They lost me as a customer was when I kept asking them about their ingredients and they said regulations prevented them from telling me what was in their e juice! I despise being lied to-----

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
....they originally made juices for Blu ecigs....

The "Vivid Vanilla" Johnson Creek made exclusively for the Blu ecigs was a frequent topic of discussion by vanilla lovers here on ECF long, long ago. I personally never tried any juice made by them but do remember constantly hearing about the Vivid Vanilla that was only available in Blu ecig cartridges. A stroll down memory lane...:cool:

Reactions: r77r7r

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
The "Vivid Vanilla" Johnson Creek made exclusively for the Blu ecigs was a frequent topic of discussion by vanilla lovers here on ECF long, long ago. I personally never tried any juice made by them but do remember constantly hearing about the Vivid Vanilla that was only available in Blu ecig cartridges. A stroll down memory lane...:cool:
When I first started with my egos I used their Vanda Vanilla and it was great. Then with sub-ohm popularity and I guess regulations they reformulated and by then due to the above I was done. I heard great things about the Vivid Vanilla as well. I used their Vea's for a long while.

Reactions: Str8vision
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread