marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
We ordered 10 bottles of liquid and 50 cartridges of RY4 is all good stuff

Hi Ned:

Nice to see you again. I just ordered two orders of all three. The product photo for the e-liquid shows two small bottles. Do you actually get two per order? If so, then I just ordered 12 bottles total. Am I correct, since I ordered two each of all three flavors?

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Ignore the picture. In the picture there are two 10 Mill bottles as a demonstration .
Each bottle holds10 Mill each so I ordered 10 bottles with 10 Mill in each.

Okay. Since I ordered two of each three flavors, that means I'm getting six of them. I really am excited to try these out, especially the RY4 and the MBL. Thanks, Ned.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
yeah,i can vouch for RY4 also...very tasty indeed...and the totally wicked ive got is great stuff...

JC,on the other hand,tasted of nothing to me...
i had arctic mint,and it was virtually flavourless...never mind the lack of any throat (which personally i like and need,i dont want to gulp sensationless air),and the blockage problems...

anyway,i dont understand how people are going crazy about the great flavours...unless the other flavours are considerably more pronounced than the mint which,to be honest,i thought was crap...

i think Mac has to work on more flavour,less blockage,and a version with some throat hit for those of us who like that...

until that happens i wont even think about buying any more JC,no matter what extra variety of "flavours" he adds to the line.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Now Marian you see your profile picture. Once you've tried totally wicked you will look bloody worse than you do now in your picture;)

Ned!! Did you say WORSE? I will have you know that is a very good picture of me on my very best day. And that is not going to stop me from trying Totally Wicked. I'll take your comment to be a GOOD thing. Hee-hee!!! Ha-ha-ha.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
This is where disposable atomizers comes in handy- I keep reading about how everyone is having problems with htis or that juice 'clogging the atomizer' but meh- I just throw mine away and pop in a new one with my disposable atomizers on the loongtotem :) To me the JC juice taste great & I don't worry about whether is ruins hte atomizer because by hte time it would happen, the disposable atomizer is just about toast anyways :)

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
mostly- I find that the flavor of the juice will coem through even with a fairly new cartridge- the construction of the atomizer cartridges is a lot different than standard wool cartridges & I think it lends itself to reflavoring better than the wool cartridges unless you take the wool itself out, wash it & then refill.

The JC juice I've got isn't them ost powerful stuff flavorwise, but I still do get soem comming htrough- enough to make it a pelasant tastign smoke- the Tennessee juice from JC has a nice nutty caramel flavor that taste really nice, but too weak in my opinion. I think a good strong flavor would really work well in the loong cartridges- I'm goign to try soem wicked 36mg soon & see what that's like, but I really do quite liek hte Tenessee from JC- I just wish it had a much bigger hit and flavor htough.

My recommendation htough would be to wait for Greencig to come out & see how their product performs- it might be that they canbe refilled longer and won't get that awful burning issue that hte loong gets when hte carts are run too dry- I also find that I can only refill the loong carts just so many times, and htey get harder and harder to draw until it's just not worth refillign htem anymore- I'm not sure what is goign on when htis happens- I suspect either the atomizer wire gets gunked up, or the wrapping aroudn hte atomizer wire collapses against hte wire after a lot of soakigns, and doesn't allow enough an area for the actuial vaporization to take place- but htis happens after say 3 days of heavy vaping and refilling I've found- at thta point I just pop in a new atomizer cart.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
What's the difference between PG and non-PG juice? Any advantage to either one?

Hi Knob:

PG stands for propylene glycol and is a harmless oily substance that is used to make the steam put out by the atomizers of our e-cigs. However, some people have found themselves to be sensitive or allergic to it and prefer to use a different type of oil. Most e-cig manufacturers use PG only. Johnson Creek makes non-PG for people who do not care for PG.

As far as the difference in performance and/or delivery of steam between the two, I am not sure on that. Maybe one of our forums "experts" can glean a little light on that for you.

Hope that helps.

dflachbart

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2008
CT, USA
Hi Marian,

PG stands for propylene glycol and is a harmless oily substance that is used to make the steam put out by the atomizers of our e-cigs.

Just to add to this - as far as I understand, besides the known problems with sensitivity and allergic reactions that affect only a few, there is still an ongoing general debate whether it is really totally harmless or not...

Johnson Creek makes non-PG for people who do not care for PG.

Do you know if their non-PG juice is using vegetable glycerin instead ?

Thanks,
Dirk

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hi Marian,

Just to add to this - as far as I understand, besides the known problems with sensitivity and allergic reactions that affect only a few, there is still an ongoing general debate whether it is really totally harmless or not...

Do you know if their non-PG juice is using vegetable glycerin instead ?

Thanks,
Dirk

Hi Dirk:

Good point about the good-or-bad debate on PG. I tend to lean toward the "good" side of the debate as far as PG is concerned. It is actually what else is contained in cartridges and e-liquids that have not been lab-tested that worries me.

And I do not know what oil is used instead of PG. I am guessing olive or vegetable. I do not know for certain. Perhaps Christian can help us out on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread