Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I'm approaching it with skepticism.
I'm going to try the cartos (and hopefully a cone) with my Joyetech batteries before jumping to get a full kit.
Compared to the Joyetech PT eGo kits it is more bang for the buck.
But for me personally I need interchangeability with Joyetech eGo parts to avoid having to buy a whole new slew of backup parts.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I wonder how Blu (Oops! I mean Lorillard) feels about this.
Damn, this is all getting really interesting.

My guess,
1) They don't care because it's a different class (mini vs mid).
2) They care from the aspect of watching to see how it does to see if it's worth coming up with their own mid size.

I don't think they look at JC as being competition or they wouldn't tell people they use JC juice. That alone is a direct hit to their bottom line with people figuring out they can refill or buy other 510 attys/cartos.

I think if they cared about the Vea they'd already have their own mid size. It's not like it's a revolutionary entry into the e-cig market.

I also don't imagine JC will be removing their link to Blu's website or Blu will be removing the mentions of JC on theirs.

Capers

Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Riverview, FL
The kit comes with 2 batteries, for those interested. I'm very excited about this. It seems they did spend a considerable amount of time researching the carto tech they've come up with. I've tried so many carts and am interested to see what they've done; it sounds promising, but we'll see what they're really like.

I also like how they're not using the crappy paint that comes on many of the eGo type batts, always gets scratched so I've stuck with silver as it holds up the best.

Capers

Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Riverview, FL
Got my Vea, blank Vea carts, and some new JC juice Thursday. I love it! Mind you, it's not like some revolutionary design or anything, but I'm very happy with the hardware (time will tell how the soft coating holds up, but it's very classy feeling) and the carts; quick, even heat and the easy-off tip for topping off beats the paper clip I'd been using for some time.

I will definitely be recommending it to any newbies I run across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread