ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
If the Libertarians weren't otherwise so :censored: crazy, this might get my vote. I hope it raises some awareness of the issue.
Johnson is not that bad. He's more Libertarian lite. It would help to Google him, and see how he stands on all issues. I'm a moderate independent voter, and he represents me the most. The vaping thing is a bonus.

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
If the Libertarians weren't otherwise so :censored: crazy, this might get my vote. I hope it raises some awareness of the issue.
Johnson is more of a socially-liberal Republican than a full-blown, Big L Libertarian. Try this & see how much your own views on various issues align with each candidate
2016 Presidential Election Quiz

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
Johnson is more of a socially-liberal Republican than a full-blown, Big L Libertarian. Try this & see how much your own views on various issues align with each candidate
Thanks, Doc, that was fun! Here's my results...
Jill Stein 87%
Hillary Clinton 84%
Gary Johnson 20%
Donald Trump 9%
I'm not quite as radical as Chairman Mao, but I don't miss it by much.

TheHappyWanderer

Sep 2, 2016
That was interesting. I got Trump because I am a Catholic conservative, but I was surprised when it said I agree more with Johnson on the economy.

Reactions: DrMA

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
Thanks, Doc, that was fun! Here's my results...
Jill Stein 87%
Hillary Clinton 84%
Gary Johnson 20%
Donald Trump 9%
I'm not quite as radical as Chairman Mao, but I don't miss it by much.
[emoji15]
Unfortunately those top 2 in your list would ban vaping at their earliest convenience. Jill because it's big bad industry & Hill because Pharma and #KeepSmokingWeNeedTheMoney

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
Libertarian party presidential ticket have recognized that arbitrary & capricious anti-vaping regs threaten the entire industry and more than 9M American lives.

Presidential Campaign Endorses Vaping
As Nov ballots start arriving in the mail, don't forget which candidate has our back & which stand ready to stab US in the back

Reactions: DC2

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
From a vaping standpoint, elimination of regulations and oppressive policies is the only possible answer. If you decide only on that matter, the choices are clear. But your decision (if your choice wins) will affect far more than that. Your vote counts but a vote for Johnson or Stein is worthless in the end; makes you feel good to speak your mind though.

Trump 96%
Johnson 68%
Stein 9%
Hillary 4% (for some reason only on criminal issues)

Funny how that little report sides completely with me.

Bill Godshall

Executive Director<br/> Smokefree Pennsylvania
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
I haven't been on ECF in the past two weeks, and just yesterday first heard about this October 4 news story.

And yet, I've been doing vaping advocacy every day, and I've supported Johnson's campaign for the past year.

If I didn't know about it until yesterday, it is likely that 99% of vapers haven't heard about it yet.

And based upon the response on this thread, only a few vapers seem to care.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
And based upon the response on this thread, only a few vapers seem to care.
There used to be more vapers that cared around these parts.
And even then it wasn't a whole lot of them.

But those that did care?

Well, many eventually moved on to more social environments like Facebook or Twitter.
Places where they could really have a bit more impact it seems.

Those of us left here are dinosaurs, just trying to stay out of the tar pits.
Or doing the best we can, with what we have to work with.

But as always, Bill, thanks for what you do.
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread