1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Join Team ECF and Help Find a Cure for Cancer

Discussion in 'Announcements and News' started by oldsoldier, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oldsoldier

oldsoldier Retired ECF Forum Manager Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You've already taken the step to research vaping and switch, now here is another chance to make a difference in the health of others and show some solidarity as a community.

Thrasher has started a folding@home team for ECF and posted a quick getting started guide for the project here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...elp-fight-cancer-f-h-join-team-ecf-today.html

I think It is a great project that deserves community support and something that just makes sense for the ECF community to particpate in. As such ECF is officially supporting folding@home and encouraging everyone to join the team and "help put a dent in science".

Once you have joined Team ECF and completed a work unit I'll even throw in a special user title on ECF to show that you are supporting the project.

You will need to set up a f@h username instead of donating anonymously if you want the title. I suggest you use your ECF username to make it easier and a little more fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.