Joining the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double J

Nov 1, 2012
OH
I took the plunge and purchased the last Silver Vein RG this weekend. :p I've been vaping since Oct and have tried several different mods and delivery methods. I keep coming back to dripping, but hate the mess and inconvenience when out and about. The clearos and cartos are just to inconsistent, which keeps me coming back to my ol' faithful---a kicked Silver Bullet with a LR Atty. Again, love the delivery, hate the mess. I finally started doing some more research and found out what all the hoop-la was regarding the Reo mods. If I would've did this from day one, I'm sure I would've saved approximately $800 thus far. Hope to have it by Wednesday and also have some Vapage AMG Hybrid bottom feeders on the way. Come on Mr. Postman!

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Sounds like my story (and a lot of the rest of us too). The REO really is (at least) as good as dripping, but without any of the hassles.

Make sure to get the AW IMR batteries, they really DO make a huge difference, and if you have any questions, we're happy to jump in and help.

Welcome to REOville :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I took the plunge and purchased the last Silver Vein RG this weekend. :p I've been vaping since Oct and have tried several different mods and delivery methods. I keep coming back to dripping, but hate the mess and inconvenience when out and about. The clearos and cartos are just to inconsistent, which keeps me coming back to my ol' faithful---a kicked Silver Bullet with a LR Atty. Again, love the delivery, hate the mess. I finally started doing some more research and found out what all the hoop-la was regarding the Reo Mods. If I would've did this from day one, I'm sure I would've saved approximately $800 thus far. Hope to have it by Wednesday and also have some Vapage AMG Hybrid bottom feeders on the way. Come on Mr. Postman!

welcome-new.gif
DoubleJ!

Wow, it only took you five months to get to the best of the best! Come join us in the lounge whenever you want, you'll meet and befriend a ton of wonderful people!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I took the plunge and purchased the last Silver Vein RG this weekend. :p I've been vaping since Oct and have tried several different mods and delivery methods. I keep coming back to dripping, but hate the mess and inconvenience when out and about. The clearos and cartos are just to inconsistent, which keeps me coming back to my ol' faithful---a kicked Silver Bullet with a LR Atty. Again, love the delivery, hate the mess. I finally started doing some more research and found out what all the hoop-la was regarding the Reo Mods. If I would've did this from day one, I'm sure I would've saved approximately $800 thus far. Hope to have it by Wednesday and also have some Vapage AMG Hybrid bottom feeders on the way. Come on Mr. Postman!

Hey double J!

October is when I got my first REO too after a month or so of playing with other assorted vaping toys. Recognizing how good these things are, I picked up 3 more. Yeah, it's like an addiction.

In retrospect, I'm kinda glad I did spend a little money on the other stuff. It really made me appreciate what a high quality and user friendly device a REO is.

As for the other stuff, haven't so much as touched it except to throw it all in a box that I should just ....can. I wouldn't want anyone to have to subject themselves to filling cartos and assembling cheezy tanks, knowing how easy it is to enjoy vapor with a REO.

You did good and nice choice in color.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

Welcome new Reonaut! You should have received a notice from PayPal for shipping. It has a tracking number. You will need someone home to sign for your package. Keep watching the tracking and stalk that mail!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Welcome double J. Great choice on the color of your new grand. You are going to love vaping with your grand. It really takes things up a notch or two. All of my other devices are backups now.

The only backup for a REO is another REO. There's no turning back...

Double J

Nov 1, 2012
OH
I appreciate all the warm welcomes. The RG is scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Luckily for me (unlucky for Mr. Postman) I'm teleworking from home this week. When he sees me busting out of the door making a beeline to the mailbox, I hope I don't scare him too much.

I also converting both my parents to vaping right befoer Christmas (eGos W/clearomizers) and they're having the same concerns I was having (leaky, inconsitent, etc). I told them about the Reo I purchased and they seem VERY interested and wanted my impressions after I get it. I have a feeling two more will be added to the Reo family before long. ;)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I appreciate all the warm welcomes. The RG is scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Luckily for me (unlucky for Mr. Postman) I'm teleworking from home this week. When he sees me busting out of the door making a beeline to the mailbox, I hope I don't scare him too much.

I also converting both my parents to vaping right befoer Christmas (eGos W/clearomizers) and they're having the same concerns I was having (leaky, inconsitent, etc). I told them about the Reo I purchased and they seem VERY interested and wanted my impressions after I get it. I have a feeling two more will be added to the Reo family before long. ;)

That is how it worked with my Son and Daughter! Both saw the REO and with my added, "here try it", they were sold!

Watch that pen in your hand when you are running, skipping, sliding to the mailbox!!!

jeapa

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Delaware
The only backup for a REO is another REO. There's no turning back...

I have to agree with you and as soon as I can I plan to replace my backups with reos. I am holding off to see the new mod Rod is working on. I plan to give my ego twist and zmax to friends in the hope that they will at least give vaping a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread