JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Another day and another empty mail box folks. I'm at a loss for words. I was on the phone with the post office, and all they could say is that the package is in transit. I also have an e-mail in to my supplier, hopefully we can get something resolved here real quick. I am definitely going to offer these as a DIY in the future. As far as the mini is concerned, I need to get my hands on a couple of ce2 regs. I need to get dimensions off of it, so I can determine the tube length. I've always vaped the XL's, but I kind of like the idea of a mini tank.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Ce2's finally popped back up on the tracking. They should be here tomorrow. Priority mail, and if the get here tomorrow, it will be 9 days from NY to IL. That's some great service LOL!!! After this lot is sold off, I won't be selling tanks with ce2's supplied anymore. They will be a DIY kit only, which will include both top and bottom caps and 2 clear tubes to make either a full size tank, or mini tank.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
THEY ARE DONE!!!!!!!!! The wait on the ce2's is finally over!!! The first bunch of PM's were sent out. I didn't hit the whole list, as I didn't want to oversell what I have in stock at the moment, as I know a few people had PM'd me wanting more than one. I usually have a few people back out at the last minute too, so if I didn't get to you, just sit tight for a few days. I should know by sunday how many I have left. Thanks for being patient.

Jon

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Sorry, I don't offer the stainless ones for sale. They are a PITA to make, and the material is expensive. The one in the pic is actually surgical grade stainless we had laying around the shop. I will add you to the list for the delrin ones, if you'd like. I'm not sure if you'll make it, but I am planning on a DIY kit, that will allow you to build a mini or maxi tank.

I'm in.

I, too, would be interested in one (probably more) with the stainless ends. What size o-rings are you using?

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Glad I got on the list... cant wait to get mine!

Also, can someone point me in the direction of a supplier that sells low-resistance CE2s that will fit this tank?? I live in Northern VA. Thx!

You can ce2s at gotvapes and I think Madvapes has them back instock now also. The one you have coming has the lowest resistance cart that they make. The work well on a 3.7 PV. I wanted to try it at a higher voltage but my VV mod has decided to die on me. I should have parts for a new evercool Mon. I'll post my results then. These R5 are the best ce2s so far though IMO. I'm into my 3rd tank and have yet to have a dry hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread