• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I used to keep caps off for 2 to 3 days, but find that it causes more harm than good. It only takes a few hours to evaporate any funny tastes, but I find any longer and flavour can take a massive hit. Now when I'm getting new juice I just let it sit for at least a week and very occasionally squeeze the old air out.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
the caramel blend got me off the black gold :D....

^^ these two get better with steeping.. with caps on without hot water baths.. just a lot of shaking and store out of direct sun... the last 20ml of 60 ready made 'BG' I bought went so dark I had to add 20ml of vg to calm the taste down... I think taking the cap's off and replenishing the air by giving the bottle a little squeeze then back to the dark with caps on helps a lot to...

hey bubblegum what % are you using your BGold concentrate at?... I did 8% but then had to add an extra 2%.. the car blend is good at 8% :)

I need to find a 'jelly cola bottles' concentrate without the sugar coating and another one Ive been thinking of is something similar to 'sweet/candy cig's' if anyone has any ideas .. :D

Last edited:

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
the caramel blend got me off the black gold :D....

^^ these two get better with steeping.. with caps on without hot water baths.. just a lot of shaking and store out of direct sun... the last 20ml of 60 ready made 'BG' I bought went so dark I had to add 20ml of vg to calm the taste down... I think taking the cap's off and replenishing the air by giving the bottle a little squeeze then back to the dark with caps on helps a lot to...

hey bubblegum what % are you using your BGold concentrate at?... I did 8% but then had to add an extra 2%.. the car blend is good at 8% :)

I need to find a 'jelly cola bottles' concentrate without the sugar coating and another one Ive been thinking of is something similar to 'sweet/candy cig's' if anyone has any ideas .. :D

I'm still waiting for my delivery of concentrates :(

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Took it's time but it's here :)

What to start with first!

uje6a8e6.jpg

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
nice :) tobaccos gets loads better after steeping... I like joose juice tobac's mmmm mmm :D

btw you do know the bogof is also on the 30ml concentrates!...

I'm not sure pop them an email, pretty friendly over there.

What sort of % do you use your concentrates at?

I have no idea! I made 10ml piña colada and used around 20 drops which is 10% I think but I'm not sure it's strong enough or I need to steep it for a while.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
8% ish .............................i normally start about 5% on new flavours untill i tune it in :)

ah no! i was telling you that its bogof on the concentrates lol

i nvr got a pina colada concentrate ... the pineapple got to much for me in the end after 60ml of pina

I popped over an email asking what sort of % they use for the pew mixed liquids.

Jim was kind enough to reply but it was a lengthy old email lol. But too technical for me! I can paste it in here if anyone would like to see it....?

Oh sorry I thought you was asking lol. I bought 10ml bottles.

Still struggling to get flavours right at the moment.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I popped over an email asking what sort of % they use for the pew mixed liquids.

Jim was kind enough to reply but it was a lengthy old email lol. But too technical for me! I can paste it in here if anyone would like to see it....?

Oh sorry I thought you was asking lol. I bought 10ml bottles.

Still struggling to get flavours right at the moment.

ahh go on then... paste It or send it in pm... up to you... would be good to see

whats pew mixed liquids?

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
ahh go on then... paste It or send it in pm... up to you... would be good to see

whats pew mixed liquids?

Sorry that was "pre" lol

Here is what Jim said.

Morning,

The answer to your query is a bit more involved than just the percentages. You may struggle to replicate our e-liquids. In addition to the flavours, the quality of the Nicotine, PG and/or VG and/or AG is also a factor. Also, there's the question of whether or not you buy VG and dilute it yourself or buy it already diluted as AG. The ratio of VG to whatever is used to dilute it also has a bearing on the finished e-liquid. So you might get close to the flavour of our e-liquids and if you dilute the VG yourself I can tell you the percentages we use for that, but the unknown is the Nicotine, PG and/or VG and/or AG you use.

Bearing in mind the unknown variables, nicotine etc, start at 25% flavour per 10ml bottle, so 10ml of e-liquid = 2.5ml flavour, 7.5ml nicotine/PG/VG/AG. If you're thinning/diluting the VG yourself make it 80% VG 20% distilled water or whatever you normally use to thin/dilute VG if you dilute it yourself. If you buy it pre-thinned it's normally 85% VG, 15% distilled water.

You've made the mix and now you want to test it. Test it immediately and it might be pretty unpleasant as steeping has to be factored in. An e-liquid which has been steeped tastes very different from one just mixed.

I've hit you with a fair bit of information so I'll leave it here for now, don't want to swamp you with info.

Best Wishes
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread