• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonscf3

Sep 24, 2013
Deeside, wales

Andy t

Oct 6, 2013
Lincoln
most people go for around 80/20 or 70/30 mix

the menthol and the softmint are great, cherry adn dark cherry are nice too, as is the green apple.

i like his cheesecake but its more biscuit than cheese, but added some cherry or blackcurrant to it

Hi thanks
I have been one there web site and it look like it is cheaper to order a 10m against a 30m is that what you find. I would of thought it would be cheaper the other way round.

Andy t

Oct 6, 2013
Lincoln
Andy T if you order any 30ml from them you get BOGOF - i.e. for every 30ml bottle you order you get another 30ml of the same sent for free.

The voucher code is AAEC12 for 12% off (Excludes 10ml Tasters)

Well them I have just ordered 8 30ml so that should keep me going for some time. What is ment by steeping.?

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well them I have just ordered 8 30ml so that should keep me going for some time. What is ment by steeping.?

Lol, that will mean you will receive 16 30ml bottles - so will certainly keep you going for some time :D

Steeping juices is basically allowing the flavour in the e-liquid to mix thoroughly with the rest of the ingredients. Here is a good explanation -

My Understanding of Steeping. | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I think I'm just going to order the Pina Colada and the menthol in 30ml. As nice as some of the others that i have tried are, i do prefer similar flavours from different companies so i want to get the best possible out of my vaping experience. The Pina Colada is great though, and the JJ menthol has to be the strongest out there. I think i will give the mints a try too - i am partial to a nice softmint and peppermint on occassion.

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
yeah 1.49 for 10ml.

and if you like em then buy 30ml and get one free (BOGOF) the 30ml ones you can also use the discount code :)

I wish I'd heard of joose juice 6 months ago lol!
Gonna bang an order in now for 10 x 10ml testers, hopefully be a couple that are quite nice out of 10 so I can take advantage of the 30ml bogof.
I've just dropped my nic content so getting through a bit more juice atm so this should ease the hurt on my purse a bit!
Thanks guys!

Just ordered, got apple, apple pie, dark cherry, blackberry, strawberry, bubblegum, cherry pie, menthol, pina colada and raspberry - hopefully be a few nice ones out of that lot!

£16.34 with shipping.........I've been paying more than that for 30ml!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread