Joose on Tap - Become a Flavor Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

kMcQueen

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 11, 2014
SoCal
Hey Guys,

This is my first official post representing as a vendor instead of a forum user. I'd like to share my idea and get your feedback.

We introduced a new website called Joose on Tap. This is a semi-DIY juice creation service. We have made it easy for you to create your own personalized flavors using our fully formulated juice flavors.

Our flavors have been customer tested and approved through my brick and mortar shop over the last 2 years. We have pursued the most satisfying robust flavors using the highest quality ingredients. For example, our strawberry flavor has 7 different flavors to achieve the truest strawberry flavor. When you mix our single flavors together you are mixing deliciously balanced flavors so your customized juice will be completely satisfying.

We would like to invite everyone to come and check us out and let us know your thoughts. We are running an introductory offer of 4 15-ml flavors (60ml total) for $5 plus S&H. You might also want to try our signature juices made by our Flavor Heroes, no mixing needed.

www.jooseontap.com

Sincerely,
Keevan McQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread