Joye 302 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Joye 302 penstyle question:

Is the Joye 302 penstyle a Joye / Janty product?

Is the Joye 302 a Janty classic penstyle? What parts are completely interchangeable? And since the 302 battery fits the 801 charger will the Janty Classic / Kissbox also fit?

And here is the big question: Is Janty branded product better? After all they do have the best warranty of 6months...everyone else is a lousy 2 weeks or maybe a month.
I guess I am hunting for the differences between the Joye302, Janty Classic and the Kissbox

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
I just received an atty from a supplier. I ordered a joyestick v3 which I haven't received yet. But my question is: How is liquid held in the cart? I'll probably figure it out when the joyestick arrives, but looking at the 302 atty and the dummy cart, there not even a way to do teabag or fluval. Any thoughts/ideas appreciated.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
You may just have the rubber/plastic mouthpiece and not the liquid reservoir. With 801/penstyle attys, the "cart" comes in two pieces.
- whistle tip mouthpiece, typically black (either soft or hard plastic)
- liquid reservoir, typcially white (generally stuffed with polyfill)

In my experience, attys come with just the mouthpiece. If you get a 5 pack of blank 801 carts, you'll get mouthpieces and reservoirs (and silicone cap plus plastic sleeves to go over the reservoir for carrying them filled).

I could drop a complete blank cart (unused) in the mail to you if you like... i live in the bay area too. PM if interested.

Last edited:

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
You may just have the rubber/plastic mouthpiece and not the liquid reservoir. With 801/penstyle attys, the "cart" comes in two pieces.
- whistle tip mouthpiece, typically black (either soft or hard plastic)
- liquid reservoir, typcially white (generally stuffed with polyfill)

In my experience, attys come with just the mouthpiece. If you get a 5 pack of blank 801 carts, you'll get mouthpieces and reservoirs (and silicone cap plus plastic sleeves to go over the reservoir for carrying them filled).

I could drop a complete blank cart (unused) in the mail to you if you like... i live in the bay area too. PM if interested.

"dummy" cart's gotta say something. Thanks for info, but I'll pass on the offer. The JoyeStick v3 just hit Oakland per USPS tracking :)

OT: that bay area group had a last post of what? April this year... You ever take 'em up on a meet?

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
OT: that bay area group had a last post of what? April this year... You ever take 'em up on a meet?

I missed the one that was in Napa sometime over the summer :( That reminds me to go check and see if there's another scheduled! I haven't been to a vape'ing shindig yet... would be fun to go to one.

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
So I do get the 302 with cartridge with the v3 and found a way to coerce the fluid to the atty (trying to run down the "mlb high" before re-stuffing it).

Flick it like your throwing your hand off with the index finger on the batt side. Anybody else found this? It's pretty simple physics :) see? fluid to element = good. Annoying but will be re-stuffing soon.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
So I do get the 302 with cartridge with the v3 and found a way to coerce the fluid to the atty (trying to run down the "mlb high" before re-stuffing it).

Flick it like your throwing your hand off with the index finger on the batt side. Anybody else found this? It's pretty simple physics :) see? fluid to element = good. Annoying but will be re-stuffing soon.

I do that thermometer shake sometimes too... first did that with m401s :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread