Joye 510 PCC compatible with 510-X battery??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped ship a lil too soon and got the joye 510 PCC hoping it would work with my kanger e-smart battery.Turns out the e-smart is too big and the PCC is only compatible with joye 510 battery.I found this battery on the forum and i was wondering if it will work with the joye 510 PCC.It looks like it does but i wanted to make sure so i dont waste more money.Any help would be great!

510-X battery - $5.30 510-X 400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Electronic Cigarette (Black) - 510 thread at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I jumped ship a lil too soon and got the joye 510 PCC hoping it would work with my kanger e-smart battery.Turns out the e-smart is too big and the PCC is only compatible with joye 510 battery.I found this battery on the forum and i was wondering if it will work with the joye 510 PCC.It looks like it does but i wanted to make sure so i dont waste more money.Any help would be great!

510-X battery - $5.30 510-X 400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Electronic Cigarette (Black) - 510 thread at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

That one will also be too large. I don't know the overall length that your PCC can handle is but the diameter I am pretty sure will need to be 9.2mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread