Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi Amy,

Will you carry the newest eGo-C 2 VV battery in the nearby future? I saw them posted on another online vendor and hoping to include those from Health Cabin in my next order. Thank you!

Thank you for your asking.

We did get an eGo C 2 V V battery sample and tried it for many times. It worked good. but we did not notice the difference of vapor production and throat hit when the battery voltage switched from stable voltage to Variable voltage. on the contrary, we found its kind of difficulty to use at the firs use. we prefer simple batteries that work well. :)

Btw, we will launch our V V MOD lavatube soon! ;)

jawal

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011

We did get an eGo C 2 V V battery sample and tried it for many times. It worked good. but we did not notice the difference of vapor production and throat hit when the battery voltage switched from stable voltage to Variable voltage. on the contrary, we found its kind of difficulty to use at the firs use. we prefer simple batteries that work well. :)

Thanks for the info Amy! I am looking forward to trying your new vv mod products. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Sorry if im thread jacking, but is the battery you're talking about the ego c twist? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/283919-ego-c-twist-vv.html
I'm really hoping to get my hands on one of those and you guys usually have decent prices

No. I do not think that they are the same batteries.
eGo C twist V V batteries are different from eGo C 2 upgraded batteries.
We are interested in eGo C twist V V too and will post any information here once we know more. :)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Thing is- the UPGRADE model has the new safer protection circuitry in it, so our ego's don't explode on us. Seems many suppliers don't share this concern and are not stocking it. I'm sure I would buy 2 immediately, especially as a PT.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 7, 2009
    China
    www.healthcabin.net
    Hi Amy. Recently Smoktech has release a brand new VV which looks like a Provari, and with the spec they use, it will made Lavatube down to shame. Please check out the Smoktech Vmax. The price is a bit pricey but the build quality and the spec are worth the price, IMHO.

We got a sample of smoktech Vmax. It works great. but we have no plan of stocking them in near future.

We prefer eGo C Twist battery. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread