Joye eGo-C Twist VV 650mAh Battery alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite blues bar/stealth batteries are the Joyetech eGo-C Twist 650mAh with Nautilus Minis or Aspire K1's and the appropriate 1.8 ohm BVC coils. Unfortunately, the Joye eGo-C 650 appears to have been discontinued. There are a couple vendors that have some left in pink (urk), but I'd really like to find a decent alternative Ego-threaded Stick Battery if one exists.
I bought a couple of batts from fasttech which purported to be Joye eGo-C Twist VV 650mAh Batteries, but were not. On the second day of use, one of them went into rapid overheat, obliging me to defenestrate it from my girlfriend's moving car only seconds before catastrophic failure. The other battery refuses to stay powered on long enough to permit more than a two second draw, so it's as worthless as the slagged one.
I've tried the Aspire CF VV eGo 650mAh battery, and it's awful pretty, but doesn't really seem to provide decent hits for some reason.
I know they're getting harder to find, but any recommendations for quality VV stick batteries that work as well as the Joye would be greatly appreciated! (Any love for the Evod Variable Voltage 650mAh?)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@BrrGrrDelux - I'd recommend either an iStick Mini 10W (1100mAh IIRC) or a Council of Vapor Mini Volt 40W mod. Both are really small, stealthy, box mods, with easy to adjust settings, and can easily handle a Nautilus Mini and/or an Aspire K1 with no problem. The iStick Mini 10W is VV, and the CofV Mini Volt is VW. It also has a variable ramp up setting (Soft, Standard, or Power). Both have internal batteries that charge via a port and USB. I have multiples of both of those mods and the 2 tanks. No problems with any of them so far!

ETA: If you want another tube shaped battery...the Innokin iTaste CLK Battery Mod @ 1280mAh, is a decent one. I've got a few of them, too. It's the upgraded version of the original one with less Mah. They've been Clearance priced at many places already, so you may need to hunt alittle bit to find them. Here's the specs, which are much better than your old JoyTech eGo-C Twist!
  • USB-passthrough battery lets you vape while recharging at the same time!
  • 100% compatible with other standard vapes, atomizers and parts.
  • Variable voltage twist lets you adjust the power output.
Features:
  • Variable Voltage: 3.5v - 5.0v
  • LED Battery Level Indicator: Green = Full / Yellow = Half Power / Red = Low Power
  • 1280mAh Polymer Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
  • 3-Click ON/OFF Battery Switch
  • 10 Second Safety Cutoff
  • Short Circuit Atomizer Protection
  • Overcharge and Discharge Protection
  • 510 and EGO Threaded Connections.
What You Get:
  • 1x iTaste CLK! 1280mAh USB-Passthrough Rechargeable Battery
  • 1x EGO Cone / Beauty Ring
  • 1x Lanyard
  • 1x Micro USB charging cable
  • 1x User Manual
  • 1x Gift Box

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Here's even an updated version of the Innokin iTaste CLK 1280mAh above. It's called the CLK-W Express Kit and is on sale for $25.49 - now available in Black or White. IMO, Innokin still has a terrific reputation for high quality, reliable products. I've been using their products (a variety of mods, tanks, & coils) for 3+ years, and have never had a problem with any of them yet!

Innokin™ iTaste CLK-W 1280mah Express Kit - Vapor Authority

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread