Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Back in June, I bought the Joytech Evic Primo 2.0 from gearbest.com the kit came with the Aries tank. I started using it on the 26th of June with the proC1 coil. I change out with an ELEAF iJust 2 RTA normally about halfway through the day and average around 250 puffs a day (I love and hate the puff counter). In the Aries tank I keep Galaxy 50/50 18 by Central Vapers and have not changed what I vape in that tank since I got it, and I run it at 55w I am trying to give as much info as I can so please stick with me, just a bit longer the point is coming. I have had the same coil in since I started using it until the 17th of this month, I changed it because I wanted to try the C4 coil that came with the kit. However, the first coil did not ever give me a burnt taste when I looked at the coil it looked fine maybe a little gunky like if I cleaned it would be good as new. Is this normal for this coil? I mean I have read that you should change your coil every 1-2 weeks and I know with the iJust I have to. Did I just get really lucky and maybe find a magic coil?

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
There are some stock coils that have great staying power as long as the user sticks to thinner, clearer, less sweet liquids. Kanger's xOCC series is one. Smok's TFV8 Baby coils is another line. I'm on my first Vaporesso EUC coil (about a week) and it's as good as day one. I bought a pack of five along with the tank and if this performance keeps up, I probably won't order again until a Black Friday sale.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Absolutely not. I vape 40/60 PG/VG clear plain menthol and I AVERAGE close to 3 months per coil at 4 ml a day. I have experienced this with several different manufacturers of coils and currently experiencing with BBB coils. I have noticed that proper priming of a new coil as well as staying well within the "range" of coil can play a major factor in coil life. Lastly I have a habit of refilling the tank well before the liquid level goes below the wicking ports of the coil. I have the Aries and I haven't used it yet but probably will her in the next couple weeks with a BBB coil.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
There are some stock coils that have great staying power as long as the user sticks to thinner, clearer, less sweet liquids. Kanger's xOCC series is one. Smok's TFV8 Baby coils is another line. I'm on my first Vaporesso EUC coil (about a week) and it's as good as day one. I bought a pack of five along with the tank and if this performance keeps up, I probably won't order again until a Black Friday sale.
The dude abides man.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
What issues did you have?

Let me know if you end up having luck with it, out of the three tanks I have the Aries has become my favorite I am going to get two more as soon as I can. However, I want to see what all the hype is about with the BBB coils.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Let me know if you end up having luck with it, out of the three tanks I have the Aries has become my favorite I am going to get two more as soon as I can. However, I want to see what all the hype is about with the BBB coils.
Will do. Though I haven't thrown a coil in the Aries yet. Everything I have seen and read states that the baby beast coils do work no problem. I'm wondering if the coil you tried was simply a dud.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Will do. Though I haven't thrown a coil in the Aries yet. Everything I have seen and read states that the baby beast coils do work no problem. I'm wondering if the coil you tried was simply a dud.
that could be true I did get it from Wish for a buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread