Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
joyetech CUBOID 200 *NEW*

Having the glossy zinc alloy shell with its premium finish, the CUBOID 200 provides durability and reliability in its one of a kind style. Featuring 3 replaceable high-rate cells, it can be powered to 200W. The CUBOID 200 has a 0.96-inch OLED display, supporting VT/VW/TCR modes as well as real-time-clock, preheat and custom logo functions. Meanwhile, it is designed with upgradeable firmware with which you can keep the CUBOID 200 up-to-date.

Product Parameters:
Size: 22.00mm*63.00mm*99.00mm
Colors: Silver, Grey, Black
Output mode: VW/VT (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR mode
Output range: 1-200W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm under VT/TCR mode
0.1-3.5ohm under VW mode
Recommend cells: high-rate 18650 cells (CDC 25A)

200W maximum output with triple cells
Cuboid 200 is powered by three replaceable 18650 cells, where maximum output can be reached to 200W. Battery status will be displayed with three separate bars. Please always use married cells with continuous discharge current (CDC)
Cuboid200_t.png
25A.

Flexible battery cover for easy exchange
The Cuboid 200 back cover enables to replace the batteries with great ease. Always pay attention to the battery installation marks (+/-) when installing new batteries.

Reverse polarity protection and dual circuit protection

The onboard reverse polarity protection, as applied in the Cuboid 200, will protect the device from damages in the event of reverse battery installation. It also adopts the dual circuit protection system, realizing overall battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, which makes the Cuboid 200 a total safe and reliable device.

Preheat function for advanced vaping

The Cuboid 200 comes with the fashionable preheat function, which allows the device to start at a high output for a few seconds to warm up. This is especially an essential when using an RDA, RTA or the ceramic heads.

Clear and large OLED screen for easy operation
The OLED screen was placed on the top. This large screen present all information clearly and an be regulated in a easy way.

Exquisite 510 stainless steel thread

Applied with 510 stainless steel thread and wide border fitting for large capacity atomizers.

Standard Configuration:

1 * Cuboid 200 (no cell)
1 * USB Cable
1 * Manual
1 * Warranty Card
1 * Warning Card

Spotted here:

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-Cuboid-200-TC-Box-MOD.html

Cuboid200_01.png

Cuboid200_02.png

Cuboid200_03.png

Cuboid200_04.png

Cuboid200_05.png

Cuboid200_06.png

Cuboid200_07.png

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
having the eVic VTC Dual wich is 55,5 mm wide and to large for me to feel comfortable in my hand, the 63,0 mm of the new Cuboid is defenitly to big for me...

I hear ya!

It's pretty wide and 8mm wider than the Tesla Touch 150w I'm currently
holding in my left hand. But, I think that the rounded corners may still
make it comfy despite it's 63mm width.

Last edited:

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
Ugh, I got really excited when I saw this listed over at 3F this morning, only to be horribly disappointed that its only 22mm wide. Everything else about this checks all of the boxes for me, 3x18650, 200W, easily pocketable, and very sleek looking. But only being able to fit 22MM without overhang is a serious drawback for me, if they had added 2mm all around this device would have been a winner(Provided they addressed the 510 issues.)

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread