Joyetech Delta II SUB-ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
Hello my vaping forum friends. I just finished my review of a new SUB-ohm clearo from Joyetech. It is called the Delta II and has a brand new .5ohm replaceable coil head that has a new unique juice control feature. I disposable coils support wattages up to 50watts. It also has an optional single coil 2 post RBA. It matches and even bests the top clearos on the market in my opinion. Here is my review...

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
Gotta say, your review of this tank is spot on! Great performance in terms of flavor and performance. Hitting some 90vg Strawberry Custard right now at 41.5w and it's flawless.

Agreed. I love the Delta II at 40watts. I have had the original coil for 3 weeks and the flavor is still spot on.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Agreed. I love the Delta II at 40watts. I have had the original coil for 3 weeks and the flavor is still spot on.

Wow, 3 weeks? Thats definitely nice considering the coils are a bit more expensive than most. I could always buy the RBA section but I like tanks for the ease of use. Fill and go, no coil building or re-wicking. Besides if the coils last that long I'll only need 2 a month.

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
I'm loving it. Just got mine today I have a real thick juice I can only got to 33 watts on my Atlantis! I have run it to 47 watts on this with no burnt tast at all! This is one great tank. The taste of my subtank (without the worry of glass breakage) and better power than my Atlantis!

My sentiments exactly. It is a great tank. The only flaw and I hate calling it that is I wish they could lower the airflow loudness a bit. I can play with the position and my draw speed but at times it is quite noisy. Other than that small issue it is my favorite tank.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Anyone compare it to a Lemo?

Just got one and the performance reminds me a GREAT deal of the Lemo when the Lemo is built right and wicked perfectly.

Vaping mine at 35 watts...might try to go up a little higher just to experiment but 35 watts is producing great flavor and vapor. Better than the Atlantis, IMO, and on par with the Kanger Subtank .5 ohm coil. I like the look and size of the Delta more than the Subtank, but I reserve the right to change my mind when I get the Kanger Subtank Mini and Nano.

I'm really enjoying this new generation of sub ohm tanks. The Delta, along with the Ego One, and I say Joyetech is knocking it out of the park these days.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
That's an ugly tank and a horrible design to out juice in. The Atlantis and subtank from Kanger are both aesthetically pleasing and easy to fill.

The only good thing I can see is the adjustable juice valve on the coil

It's honestly not that bad to fill. Syringes or needle-top bottles work easiest but you can fill the tank with a normal juice bottle without much hassle. And the performance of the tank is worth it.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I like the lemo better than this. A well built lemo is close to on par with performance, looks way better, easier to fill, and has slightly better flavor.

you know when you talk about looks that is a totally subjective comment, right? so you don't like the looks but how does it perform? people who buy it already like the looks . on the factual side- it is smaller than the subtank with a lot less glass area exposed. it is the same size as the atlantis again with a lot less glass exposed. the fact is the atlantis and subtank both have glass tubes you have to keep track of , while the delta's glass is part of the top tank and less prone to mishandling or breakage. i think flavor-wise it is a little bit more intense than the subtank and a lot better than the atlantis. joyetech makes some fine coils and subjectively, i think they are the best pre-built subohm coils so far. i haven't vaped it as long as the other two but my initial opinion is this is the best of the three where it counts for me- taste. it definitely is promising and i will enjoy spending time trying to find my own"sweetspot" as far as watts and airflow.
it certainly looks right at home on my silver sx mini. looks like another fine entry in the subohm clearo market and a welcome addition. isn't competition great?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread