Joyetech Ego Aio heating problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

basak

Aug 18, 2017
Istanbul, Turkey
Hi,
Today I bought an Ego aio d22 just as a temporary back up until I get my supplies for Innokin Endura T20. What a messy device comparing to the T20! I am pretty sure I did the set up just as instructed, I even watched some videos before doing it. Yet the device is overheating even with a quick push/inhale. It burns my lips and teeth, hurts my throat and it pops... I made a long search on net, I see that this is a very common problem about Ego aio but so far I can't find a proper solution.
I don't chain-vape and my e-juice is compatible with the device.
The coil is 0.6ohm. Would it be a good idea to change it with the 1 ohm coil?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
[QUOTE="Make sure your also putting ejuice in the coil itself before putting your tank together. Yes, I did that.. So can I change it with a 1,5 coil? I can't see that option on online shops..
I don't remember what the device comes with, but you can purchase the 1 or 1.5 coil and use them if you want.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Hi! Unfortunately I can't do that :( This was an illegal shopping since e-cig is banned in Turkey. But the device is original, I checked it online. However I can still address the guy who sold it. I'll do it tomorrow..
Was not aware ecigs are banned where you live. You will probably run into difficulty finding stuff you need. I certainly don't suggest you do anything that is not legal in your country.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Oh noes, childproof caps are coming? Vaping is doomed for me now.... Oh, wait. Forgot about the vacopalypse closet. I'll build my own coils daily compared to needing a childproof cap on the top of a mod.... :(

Anna
Combine the idea of child proof cap and air flow ring below it. A little confusing to someone trying it the first time.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread