Joyetech Ego AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepjazz

Mar 22, 2016
I am interested in ordering this. Right now I use the elips c with 24 mg black note 50/50. I just seen to go through way too many atomizers using black note. 24 is satisfying for me. The aio has more power, so I guess I am asking what strength juice should I use in the aio. I am afraid 24 will be too much. Can anyone give me a good suggestion? Also, black not is not recommended for anything under .8 ciols. Should I order these Clapton 1.5 coils I have seen mentioned? I like the mtl hit. Thank you!

im vaping black note with aio.. no problem at all using 0.6 coils.. had it for a month
totally love it.. for coils.. in a month I went though 3 coils.. coil is lasting me around 10 days.

would say 18mg would be perfect for you with aio

Reactions: gerrymi

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Ya I've been vaping this device for a while now. Have to say it's as good as I thought it would be. Tried the 0.5 and the 0.6 ohm coils. Though the 0.5 have more air flow and make the air flow control more useful, the 0.6 are my preferred coil for this device. I'd say that this device is extremely easy to use (coil, fill, and vape), and provides a consistent high quality experience. Is it as good as a high end RDA? No of course it isn't, but at the end of the day I'm willing to compromise a bit on vapor quality, in order to have a device that is easy to maintain and use. I've noticed that the coils can get a bit gurgley after filling, but that generally goes away pretty quickly. Also it can get a bit warm if you are chain vaping it. Otherwise, no major issues to report. For the price you can't really beat the experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
but... how about charging this thing? can i charge it at 1A? (wall adapter)

I'm pretty sure Vapin' Heathen (YouTube) says it charges at 500mAh.

But...it really doesn't matter...

A wall wart does not PUSH out the current...your Mod DRAWS the current it needs to recharge...

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I'm pretty sure Vapin' Heathen (YouTube) says it charges at 500mAh.

But...it really doesn't matter...

A wall wart does not PUSH out the current...your Mod DRAWS the current it needs to recharge...

He is correct. I'll add that USB cables will make a difference when and if you get into devices that have custom boards, like my VaporShark DNA200, which is capable of a 2 amp draw with the right USB wall adapter, BUT, if you don't have the correct cable you may never get that fast charge current.

I just tested my AIO, off a 2.1 amp iPad USB wall plug, using a cheap USB inline volt/amp tester. I'm seeing a .6 amp draw. For less then $12, it's a must buy accessory IMO.

surubelnita7

May 18, 2015
He is correct. I'll add that USB cables will make a difference when and if you get into devices that have custom boards, like my VaporShark DNA200, which is capable of a 2 amp draw with the right USB wall adapter, BUT, if you don't have the correct cable you may never get that fast charge current.

I just tested my AIO, off a 2.1 amp iPad USB wall plug, using a cheap USB inline volt/amp tester. I'm seeing a .6 amp draw. For less then $12, it's a must buy accessory IMO.
thanks a lot for making it clear!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hey guys!
My first post on here! Ive ordered the AIO and its being shipped to me right now. How well can the AIO handle a 70VG, 6MG liquid? Does anyone have a bad experience with a 70VG mix?

Hi (and Welcome) Jason...

The Cubis heads (in the AIO) are pretty efficient at handling nicotine.

I use 12mg. in my CartoTanks and T3S's...but 6mg. in my AIO.

As for 70VG/30PG...NO problems...

Reactions: Jasonroz

gigetto

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2014
Italy
Hey guys!
My first post on here! Ive ordered the AIO and its being shipped to me right now. How well can the AIO handle a 70VG, 6MG liquid? Does anyone have a bad experience with a 70VG mix?
I think that 0,6 ohm coils has a liquid dryness from the third inhale....it is not for chain vaping or for high density liquid, 50/50 is good....

Reactions: drysprocket

taotoo

Jun 22, 2015
Just got one of these, and find the draw with the 0.6 ohm coil too loose for me for MTL (looser than what is possible with Ego One tanks).

Can anyone confirm the 1.0SS or 1.5 claptons have a tighter draw (and how much less powerful do they feel?).

For now I've found covering the two little airholes with a rubber band isn't a bad stopgap.

20160606_202324.jpg

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
Just got one of these, and find the draw with the 0.6 ohm coil too loose for me for MTL (looser than what is possible with Ego One tanks).

Can anyone confirm the 1.0SS or 1.5 claptons have a tighter draw (and how much less powerful do they feel?).

For now I've found covering the two little airholes with a rubber band isn't a bad stopgap.

View attachment 563051

I can only speak to the 1.5 Claptons....while they are a tighter draw, I found them to be completely lacking in flavor. I hate to admit it, but I am not sold on these latest coils from Joyetech. Even when primed appropriately, they burn out fast and lack in the flavor department....at least that has been my experience.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread