Joyetech Ego AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Bulk can be only 2 items or 5+ at lower rate. And it could include say, buying a clearo and some extra coils and they're all included in 'bulk' rather than buying say 5 clearos only.

for example: - I hope this lists - although you have to sign in, in order for "bulk" to show up. Click on "bulk" and it give you a list of items that would be included in a bulk buy besides the item itself and also a 'show more' to give a complete list of what could be included in bulk.

http://www.heavengifts.com/product-showAll-1951.html

I meant DHL and DHL is the fastest - I think 1-2 business days "delay" means 1-2 delivery. I've gotten a few orders in one day from China to Ohio, but mostly 2 day shipping. One time 3 day (business days). The rate is just part of shipping costs, nothing extra.

Thanx Hank...errr...Kent...

Atlas Shrugged...literally...changed my life when I ran across it in the late '60's...

Who is John Galt? :thumbs:

Reactions: Kent C

JibbaJabba

Apr 2, 2013
PDX USA
Well, I've had this AIO for about a week now and its pretty dope. No complaints at all really. I got a drop of juice on the threads once and had a little leakage when I screwed it down but that was my fault. Theres no room for error when you fill this thing, but its not rocket science to fill either, so as long as you do it like a game of Operation you'll be fine. =)

It holds a good day plus charge for me and only takes an hour or two to re-charge (depending on if its plugged into a wall socket or my computer). The 1.0 ohm coil is still vaping like a champ, no signs of dying yet.

One thing I've noticed is that the spiral mouthpiece and the reservoir it sits in fills with juice every day or so. Not bad enough that I get it in my mouth (I just take a q-tip to it once or twice a day), but its the only negative I can think of.

I see that some of y'all are getting the newer D22 and D16's. I look forward to hearing how they perform.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Hi Kent: I did end up switching to the 1.5 ohm clapton coils.
On the down side, I did notice a reduction in the vapor cloud.
On the plus side; cooler, more flavorful vape, quieter - no pops and loud sizzles and no spitting or gurgling so far. Huge improvement in ejuice consumption and battery life. Really noticeable.
I ran one with the .6 ohm and one with the 1.5 ohm clapton for a day for quick comparison. I know I was favoring the clapton and using it more, yet at the end of the day, the battery drained less and the difference in the ejuice used was dramatic. Thanks for the heads up on these :)

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Hi Kent: I did end up switching to the 1.5 ohm clapton coils.
On the down side, I did notice a reduction in the vapor cloud.
On the plus side; cooler, more flavorful vape, quieter - no pops and loud sizzles and no spitting or gurgling so far. Huge improvement in ejuice consumption and battery life. Really noticeable.

JJ and Kent
I got some of the 1.0ohm coils.........better than the 0.6ohm for me, but still kinda a "hot" vape for me.

How much relief will I get with the 1.5 claptons?

I like this little thing but it may end up in the classies if I don't find a coil I like. I mean, MOST new vapers and not so new vapers would love the 0.6ohm, you get CLOUDS galore, but I am jjust not used to that much vapor going down my throat. This is probably why I haven't bought anything in almost a year LOL

For comparison, and don't laugh, but my out and about for 4 years now is the original Kangertech EVOD kit....no vv, matching clearos, very pretty lightweight, simple vape. And not "hot" vape just very comfy for me. I usually use the 2.2ohm coils, sometimes the 1.8ohms. If I throw one on my provari I will use some of the 2.5ohms i have since I need VV with them. ****

I guess I'm trying to upgrade but get something similar in taste and temperature as these. I just can't stand screwing a battery onto an ego charger anymore LOL

**** reason I started w/these kits is because you get 2 batts, 2 clearos, and then 5 extra coils in the kit. A coil would last me anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks, so I was delighted to be vaping so CHEAPLY. And I still have gobs of coils for them since I bought so many kits at one time when they were on sale for hardly anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: gerrymi

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
How much relief will I get with the 1.5 claptons?

Much, imo. Although some who are used to more vapor from other mods, it seems to much less for them. You'll get better vapor than eGo + T3S/evod though. And they're not running at all hot for me. And there are two claptons - BF and the LVC (liquid control) - I prefer the BF's, just so you know...

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
AIO with replaceable batt... pre-order

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-Pro-C-Start-Kit.html

d398342c4b8652ab6baee793b1ba2985_g.jpg

Diameter: 22mm
Length: 141mm
Atomizer capacity: 4.0ml

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
AIO with replaceable batt... pre-order

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-Pro-C-Start-Kit.html

d398342c4b8652ab6baee793b1ba2985_g.jpg

Diameter: 22mm
Length: 141mm
Atomizer capacity: 4.0ml

WOW Kent...GREAT find...

Diameter: 22mm...original AIO: 19mm
Length: 141mm...original AIO: 118mm
Atomizer capacity: 4.0ml...original AIO: 2.0ml
HG Pre-Order $32.90...original AIO: $15

So the Pro C is a little bigger, probably (with the 18650) a little heavier, 2.0ml extra capacity and about twice the price of the original AIO...

It would be "perfect" for all those on ECF that stomp their foot and proudly proclaim..."I will never buy a Mod without a replaceable 18650!!!" :shock:

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
WOW Kent...GREAT find...

Diameter: 22mm...original AIO: 19mm
Length: 141mm...original AIO: 118mm
Atomizer capacity: 4.0ml...original AIO: 2.0ml
HG Pre-Order $32.90...original AIO: $15

So the Pro C is a little bigger, probably (with the 18650) a little heavier, 2.0ml extra capacity and about twice the price of the original AIO...

It would be "perfect" for all those on ECF that stomp their foot and loudly proclaim..."I will never purchase a Mod without a replaceable 18650!!!" :shock:

And 25% off at HG too until mid Aug. using AHG25 code. The length is a bit long but the 18650 plus the 2ml extra is a bonus. Nice 'If a ban occurs' mod, and with the recoilable RBA available.... Might be the last 'new product' from Joyetech before Aug 8th :- )

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-Cubis-BF-RBA-Head.html

gigetto

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2014
Italy
Hmmm, i've bought a aio in May, it was not too new but was still a revolution in marketplace, compact affordable, cheap and with good coil, nothing else can beat in price/quality ideal to travel outside home and at work.

But four month later i see my 19mm is out of production, 22 mm 16 mm replace it and a new 22 mm with replaceable battery (my battery inside probably last a year or more, i use it all day...)subdue the aio. In six month a valid product is replaced but why? In joyetech there is also two box AIO and AIO evic, revolutionary market revolutionary products that appears and disappearing in a while is not a good job for users IMHO.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I am late to the party, but just picked up an AIO D22 yesterday from my local Avail store. They have them on sale for $19.00. Initial impressions are good. The pictures online make it look much bigger than it is. I have one Cubis tank with the 0.5 coils. The flavor and vapor production seem much better with the 0.6, although I may want to experiment with the Clapton coils. For $19.00, plus tax, I consider this a good buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread