Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
AIO with replaceable batt... pre-order

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-Pro-C-Start-Kit.html

d398342c4b8652ab6baee793b1ba2985_g.jpg

Diameter: 22mm
Length: 141mm
Atomizer capacity: 4.0ml

Interesting @Kent C ...but I have one qualm with it...

ALL my 18650's are 20A (to get the 3000mAh)...

(I have a couple 70W Mods that recommend 25A batteries...but I don't worry using a 20A battery in them because I vape in the 7W-12W range.)

However most sites recommend that the eGo AIO Pro C be used with an 18650 "with rated discharge current over 25A".

Thus...since one cannot adjust its Watts/Volts...I think I'd be forced to go out and buy a couple 30A batteries...just so it won't blow-up in my face...:shock:

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Interesting @Kent C ...but I have one qualm with it...

ALL my 18650's are 20A (to get the 3000mAh)...

(I have a couple 70W Mods that recommend 25A batteries...but I don't worry using a 20A battery in them because I vape in the 7W-12W range.)

However most sites recommend that the eGo AIO Pro C be used with an 18650 "with rated discharge current over 25A".

Thus...since one cannot adjust its Watts/Volts...I think I'd be forced to go out and buy a couple 30A batteries...just so it won't blow-up in my face...:shock:

Buying new Batts for me would cost more than a regular AIO.

AIO gets 1500mAH, almost not worth it to buy batts for a cheapie device like AIO? BECAUSE it still has that integrated glass tank....... so you have it, you drop it, the tank breaks, etc. and then.........toss.

I dunno. I think some things are better just becuase they ARE cheap, and you can just charge w/the USB cable, for me anyway, beauty of AIO is precisely that it is uncomplicated, doesn't require owning anything else to use it, besides itself, etc?

JMHO, but I am kinda a simplistic vaper sort. LOL

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I dunno. I think some things are better just becuase they ARE cheap, and you can just charge w/the USB cable, for me anyway, beauty of AIO is precisely that it is uncomplicated, doesn't require owning anything else to use it, besides itself, etc?

AGREE...

How about the "eGo AIO Pro 2300mAh"...

• Joyetech eGo AIO Pro, being all-in-one style, attaches the best anti-leaking structure with 4ml e-juice capacity. It is powered by a built-in 2300mAh battery. E-juice filling can be easily achieved simply by removing the top cap and injecting into the side holes. The improved airflow control system also brings large air inlet. It is simple and convenient in use, but fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Its simplicity and efficiency make eGo AIO Pro quite popular and unique.
  • Battery Capacity: 2300mAh
  • Tank Capacity: 4ml
  • Diameter: 22 mm
  • Length: 141 mm
  • All-In-ONE Style: applies all-in-one style with atomizer inserted inside, which is quite convenient to use and carry.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I just ordered the Clapton bf 1.5 for my ego aio, do I prime it the same way I prime the 0.6? thanks.

Yes. And it is a must. One draw on an unprimed coil will burn it beyond use. Trust me on this :- ) I wasted one new coil... primed it afterwards and tried to vape on through it, but not going to happen. ....but only once for me :- )

Reactions: gerrymi

LoboLoco

Dec 19, 2015
Question about the light on the eGo AIO Pro: After taking a hit, during which the light is on, I release the button, the light goes out, then in about 2 seconds the light comes back on and stays on for about 5 - 6 seconds. Why? Does it think that I want to 'cycle through the color choices'? Does it always do this? I can't figure this out, but am happy with the AIO Pro otherwise.

For reference, I've been using regular old eGo-T batteries with vivi nova 3.5 ml glass tanks for about 3 years, and this is my preferred setup. I'm in it for the simplicity of just replacing analogs. Not interested in building my own stuff; just want to add juice and replace a coil now and then, but thought I'd try the AIO Pro to see if I liked it better than my usual.

Thanks for your input about this, if anyone has any ideas.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Question about the light on the eGo AIO Pro: After taking a hit, during which the light is on, I release the button, the light goes out, then in about 2 seconds the light comes back on and stays on for about 5 - 6 seconds. Why? Does it think that I want to 'cycle through the color choices'? Does it always do this? I can't figure this out, but am happy with the AIO Pro otherwise.

For reference, I've been using regular old eGo-T batteries with vivi nova 3.5 ml glass tanks for about 3 years, and this is my preferred setup. I'm in it for the simplicity of just replacing analogs. Not interested in building my own stuff; just want to add juice and replace a coil now and then, but thought I'd try the AIO Pro to see if I liked it better than my usual.

My AIO Box does the same thing. My guess is it does it so I can see the juice level if I want?

Reactions: LoboLoco

LoboLoco

Dec 19, 2015
My AIO Box does the same thing. My guess is it does it so I can see the juice level if I want?
Thanks for your reply, Foggy Road. At least I know that chances are good it's not just some sort of glitch with my AIO Pro. I wasn't sure if it was going to explode or launch into a rousing rendition of "Hello Dolly". LOL Still, I can't see why this would be a necessary or even desirable aspect for a vape unit. I'll probably just cycle through the 'color choices' to select 'no light', and then it won't bug me! Thanks again for your input.

ETA: I did select 'no light', and I think this is where I'll stay. The colors are nice, but that extra light-up of color was just unnerving for me. Seriously liking the AIO Pro even better now.

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Don't know if this was answered or not, but it does this as a way to let you know the current charge level of the battery.....when it comes back on and stays on, battery is >50%, next level battery will flash a bit faster, and when almost empty, even faster yet.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LoboLoco

Dec 19, 2015
Don't know if this was answered or not, but it does this as a way to let you know the current charge level of the battery.....when it comes back on and stays on, battery is >50%, next level battery will flash a bit faster, and when almost empty, even faster yet.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Ooohh, this must be what's happening! Thanks, CSMCotaku. It does come back on, and stays on for roughly 6 seconds. It must be charged > 50%, because it doesn't flash (yet, anyway). I've set it to 'no color' because although the colors are nice, I often prefer a stealthier vape, and the extra 6 seconds are, for me, just kinda weird. But that's just me. It is nice to know that the charge level can be checked this way, though. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread