Joyetech eGrip RBA Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
many eGrip users have leaking problem with RBA base. There are many approaches to handle it, this is how I managed to solve it. Please excuse my bad English, if something is not good or not understandable please let me know.

My idea was to make setup works as Aspire BDCC coils, because those coils are the only who I didn't had any leaking problems with(when and while they work, of course :)). BDCC coils have one layer of polyfill fiber around the head, who makes the eliquid flow equally and not overwhelming.

That material looks almost the same as the material of wet tissues. I took one tissue, wash it very carefully but thoroughly, then left in some water/alcohol mix to kill all leftovers. After drying it, I got this:

a438ab3656d86a6e3d1d2620f35ecd5c.jpg

Then I made my eGrip RBA setup as usual:

93043d6cfb99441ed0ad242e9c2d81ca.jpg

(it usually looks much better, maybe my camera is not good :D )

Then I cut small piece of this polyfill, approx 2.5cm x 1cm and pure one small drop of eliquid on it to make it easy for placing. This piece of polyfill will go around the setup with ends interleaving beside one of setup docks, not in front of cotton!

Then I pure just a little of eliquid on the setup, take both ends of cotton up and roll the polyfill arond this setup. Next step is to screw middle part of RBA cap very carefully, then push the cotton back to fill all empty spaces.

It should look like this:

4920779def3b7eec9ac1adc5d12f7ea8.jpg

After this you just need to screw the top cap of eGrip RBA and enjoy your vape :D

Please inform me does this modification helps you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread